Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Shoot an enemy Molotov cocktail , dynamite stick, or hand grenade.
2. Telegram arrived four days later, Stalin and Molotov to leave Moscow for Potsdam.
3. It'll be Molotov cocktails this month, hand grenades next month, and something else next month.
4. Mr. Molotov was correct in his judgment.
5. Molotov and Marshall knew each other quite well.
6. The meeting between Molotov, Bidault and Bevin was decisive.
7. The Molotov cocktail attack on Seputeh MP Teresa Kok is a despicable act.
8. The police found debris from the Molotov cocktail at the site of the explosion.
8. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. The molotov cocktail exploded.
10. He had at first wanted only to make a courtesy call on Molotov.
11. In August 1939 , Stalin and Hitler signed a non - aggression treaty known as the Molotov - Ribbentrop Pact.
12. The local people attacked the enemy tanks in the streets using Molotov cocktails.
13. The local people attacked the enemy tanks in the streets using Molotov cocktail.
More similar words: photovoltaic, photovoltaic cell, plot out, blot out, a lot of, kiloton, tremolo, nomology, homology, etymology, homologue, cosmology, think a lot of, entomology, homologous, seismology, axolotl, cosmologist, nomological, seismologist, etymological, entomologist, epistemology, entomological, ophthalmology, otology, ophthalmologist, epistemological, molecular biology, ophthalmological.