Random good picture Not show
1. The Malian water has good water quality and may be used as industrial water and drinkingsupply.
2. It was organized by the Malian Ministry of Health with technical support from WHO and other organizations.
3. "Today, the Malian people are welcoming President Hu's visit in the most friendly and warmest way," he said.
4. Nine terrorists were captured by Malian forces.
5. Specifically, the aircraft was used to transport Malian and Senegalese special operations forces and their leadership teams.
6. Coulibaly added: "Ordinary Malian people think [GM mosquitoes for malaria control] are a good idea.
7. President Toure, on behalf of the Malian government and people, warmly welcomed President Hu's visit.
8. Traore defended the Malian army[sentencedict.com], calling its behavior during the campaign quasi-exemplary.
9. On February 12, 2009, Chinese President Hu Jintao held talks with his Malian counterpart Amadou Toumany Toure in Bamako.
10. On the same day, Chinese Foreign Minister Yang Jiechi and his Malian counterpart, Moctar Ouane, also exchanged congratulatory messages on the 50th anniversary of diplomatic ties.
11. Their spirit of proletarian internationalism has won the praise of the Malian people.
12. China welcomes Mali to participate in the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai to showcase the Malian civilization and arts.
13. U.S. soldiers wander through Mali's river port cities each evening after teaching Malian forces how to fight terrorists and rebels who threaten to take over the country's lawless northern region.
14. American voters, judging by the embittered mood at midterm elections, are not ready to consider the impact of their national trade policies on Malian farmers.sentencedict.com
15. Better land resources, adequate rainfall, water is rich in resources, and the Malian Baishuijiang over River.
16. Colonel Muammar Qaddafi is. The Brother Leader boasts a 99-year lease on a 386-square-mile, Dallas-sized plot of Malian corn land, plus a chicken farm in Togo.
17. Mauritanian army spokesman Colonel Teyib Ould Brahim says there were casualties on both sides when Mauritanian and Malian troops attacked a well-defended al-Qaida camp in the Wagadou forest region.
18. Prior to the talks, President Hu attended a grand welcoming ceremony hosted by the Malian president.
19. Describing the Mali-China friendship as sincere, sustained and eternal, he said the Malian people cherish very much the friendship with China and are pound of it.
20. Missing a front tooth and wearing a black smock over green slacks, Guindo said that ten years ago he began taking advice from Sahel Eco, a Malian NGO that promotes agro-forestry.
More similar words: somalian, mammalian, somalia, mammalia, Italian, valiant, valiance, valiantly, australian, bacchanalian, australian dollar, australian crawl, italian renaissance, liana, julian, eolian, pliant, anglian, alliance, aeolian, pliancy, reliant, dalliance, sicilian, compliant, reliance, suppliant, civilian, mongolian, reptilian.