Random good picture Not show
1. He was suddenly aware of his nearness.
2. I bought my house because of its nearness to the office where I work.
3. They lost the nearness of the first months of their marriage.
4. His nearness eclipsed all other sensations.
5. Envying fallen sticks from his nearness to their state.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
6. Once his very nearness would have set her a - tremble.
7. Nearness or distance seems more and more meaningless.
8. His nearness unsettled her even more; why could not he sIt'somewhere else.
9. A 3 land parcel, in nearness piece area only mountain massif park area, scenery joy person.
10. There is another aspect of His nearness. It is very intimate and close relationship with him.
11. First, we propose two kinds of algorithms, the nearness measure and the majority rule, to aggregate the expert's individual fuzzy evaluations into a group fuzzy preference relation.
12. All the while I was acutely aware of her nearness.
13. But the dreadfulness of the sounds was intensified by the horrifying nearness of those agonised voices.
14. The capital was the scene of great agitation over the nearness of the enemy.
15. Wheatfields, cultivated high up the mountainsides, were lightly tinged with yellow, proclaiming the nearness of summer.
16. Robins, willow warblers, blackbirds, song thrushes, blue ties, great ties teased with their nearness - and invisibility.
17. A flow of love and light and warmth seemed to move from his hard nearness into her own body.
18. One reason must be the inevitable distancing of oneself from the intensity and nearness of the experience.
19. Thus far we have seen that current assets are listed in order of liquidity, or nearness to cash.
20. That is, taking education carrier choicely , guiding the carrier construction by "three nearness", giving prominence to culture character of the carrier and combining all education carriers.
21. In the softness of her voice he could feel her trust and her nearness.
22. Has there ever been higher expression of the overwhelming nearness and glory of God?
23. This paper proposes a new method of using the principle of dead angle combined with the fuzzy degree of nearness to identify the short circuit current and inrush current of transformers.
24. Let your love see me even through the barrier of nearness.
25. Base value for land depends on productivity with adjustments for nearness to urban areas, ecological conditions, availability of infrastructure, etc.
More similar words: earnestness, earnest, earnestly, harness, in harness, learned, eagerness, wilderness, bitterness, weariness, cornea, garner, underneath, near, earn, uselessness, tactlessness, selflessness, near by, near to, nearly, nearby, on earth, yearn, learn, unearth, not nearly, far and near, earnings, yearning.