Random good picture Not show
2. He's not really ill - he's just trying it on.
3. Keep trying!Don't give up the ship.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
4. Jackie and Bill are still trying to patch up their marriage.
5. We are trying desperately to keep to our schedule.
6. The police are still trying to establish the cause of the fire.
7. I was trying to keep the party a secret, but Mel went and let the cat out of the bag.
8. Everyone around him was trying to be polite, but you could tell they were all bored.
9. The police are trying to recruit more black and Asian officers.
10. Investigators are still trying to determine the cause of the fire.
11. I don't understand what you're trying to say.
12. Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
13. The travelers are trying to peg down their tents in the storm.
14. Trying to please other people is largely a futile activity.
15. Your sister is trying to read;please be quiet for her sake.
16. She bustled about trying to wait on two customers at once.
17. I'm trying not to be sentimental about the past.
18. They are trying to recoup themselves for their losses.
19. The police were trying to chase down all possible clues to the murder.
20. It's hard work trying to get him to do a few things for himself.
21. What number are you trying to reach?
22. Don't misunderstand me / what I'm trying to say.
23. I began to suspect they were trying to get rid of me.
24. Detectives are still trying to unravel the mystery surrounding his death.
25. Are you serious or are you just trying to wind me up?
26. He's trying to get a job.
27. The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
28. The reasonble man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable man persists in trying to adapt the world to himself, Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
29. Dream is what makes you happy, even when you are just trying.
30. Miracle, is not on the way to easy to bloom.Perhaps, in all, there is no behind trying to choose, there will be not seen, not design the unknown.
More similar words: frying, carrying, worrying, carrying capacity, every inch, saying, slaying, playing, cloying, straying, underlying, terrifying, qualifying, electrifying, flying colours, magnifying glass, installment buying, mary i, already in, living thing, mudslinging, ring finger, lingering, ringing, ring, king, wing, sing, thing, fling.