Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He drummed road safety into them before letting them out on their bicycles.
2. I'll give you. The last love is letting go.
3. All of life is an act of letting go,but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
4. The last love is letting go.
5. Lazy and incompetent police officers are letting the public down.
6. He was furious with himself for letting things get so out of control.
7. You're letting your imagination run away with you.
8. True love is about letting her go and seeing if she returns.
9. She could always sweet-talk Pamela into letting her stay up late.
10. Perfection is not just about control.It's also about letting go.
11. Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go, but rather learning to start over.
12. He coaxed her into letting him take her to the cinema.
13. The engine is letting off steam to relieve the pressure in the boiler.
14. I'm not in the habit of letting strangers into my apartment.
15. She was furious with herself for letting things get out of hand.
16. Could you see your way to letting us borrow the machine on Wednesday?
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. They are letting their house for the summer.
18. Thanks for letting me know.
19. I relaxed, letting the salt water buoy me up.
20. I have no intention of letting you balls it up.
21. They're just trying to scare us into letting out the secret.
22. The children wheedled me into letting them go to the film.
23. I lean towards letting him go along.
24. My parents used to punish me by not letting me watch TV.
25. We are like wheat, here on earth to ripen. We ripen intellectually by letting in as much of the universe's complexity as we can. Morally we ripen by making our choices. And we ripen spiritually by openig our eyes to Creation's endless detail.
26. Waiting for you to come back into my life, is just an excuse for not completely letting go of you.
27. To make a study of my business duties; to know my work from the ground up. To mix brains with my efforts and use system and method in all I undertake. To find time to do everything needful by never letting time find me or my subordinates doing nothing.
28. True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.
29. What is courage?Is it making you love me with tears or letting you go with tears?
30. All the art of living lies in the fine mingling of letting go and holding on.
More similar words: vetting, setting, forgetting, abutting, jutting, fitting, sitting, blotting, wittingly, unwitting, unwittingly, sitting room, transmitting, pettish, jettison, petticoat, spaghetti, pettifogger, unsettling, tinge, voting, rating, stingy, footing, writing, wanting, testing, molting, panting, hunting.