Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) Somalia is mostly desert.
2) She's afraid for her family in Somalia.
3) Somalia, pop. 7.9 million, income per head about ￡1.60 a week.
4) Somalia is an ethnically and linguistically homogeneous nation.
5) Somalia was again crippled by a drought that threatened to kill hundreds of thousands more.
6) "Children in Somalia may not even be getting diagnosed with autism due to the overall lack of awareness of the disorder, " Berkowitz says, in a nod to the fact that there is no Somalian word for it.
7) Mogadishu ground zero for the failed state of Somalia, a place where pirates and terrorists rule.
8) Police said Noor Ahmed of Somalia, fighting the local police suspected the incident was a soldier in civilian clothing Islamic militants,[http://sentencedict.com/somalia.html] and killed the man.
9) The Somalia piracy is part and parcel of the larger crisis resulting from the failed Somali state and the negligent and hands-off attitude of the world community.
10) Somalia has been a no-go area for US oil companies since it descended into anarchy in the early 1990s.
11) The Shabab controls most of south and central Somalia.
12) Piracy off the coast of Somalia has become increasingly rampant and is now an international menace posing a grave threat to international shipping, maritime trade and security at sea.
13) The President is about to wind up his visit to Somalia.
14) The Canadians plan to deliver more food to southern Somalia.
15) He's part African - his father was born in Somalia.
16) He urged donors to step up their efforts to send aid to Somalia.
17) The drought has helped make this a disastrous year for Somalia.
18) In 1960(sentencedict.com), British and Italian Somaliland united to form Somalia.
19) 'We've generally been able to track them from the Afghanistan-Pakistan region to Yemen to Somalia to the Maghreb.
20) Cities -- not so-called failed states like Afghanistan and Somalia -- are the true daily test of whether we can build a better future or are heading toward a dystopian nightmare.
21) Analysts say trainers from EU countries could soon be posted to Djibouti which neighbors Somalia.
22) Holmes says drought and rising food and fuel prices have heightened the crisis along with on-going conflicts in many nations, particularly in Somalia.
23) But the Islamic group has become an integral part of building Somalia state and will make great influence in future.
24) HUSHED, dimmed hall in the nerve centre that controls America's air operations from Somalia to Afghanistan is dominated by giant video screens tracking coalition aircraft.
25) She was born in Canada, but her family is from Somalia.
26) The U.S. Navy has a significant presence in the region, especially in the Gulf of aden-a busy commercial shipping lane off the northern coast of Somalia.
27) American aid workers as well as soldiers were in danger in Somalia.
28) In the Alamo Rent-A-Car case, Bilan Nur, a 22-year-old immigrant from Somalia, was fired in December 2001 for refusing to remove the head scarf she wore during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.
29) They were found guilty of attacking a ship off the coast of Somalia last year.
30) The 10 countries with the highest risk of maternal death, says Unicef, are Niger, Afghanistan, Sierra Leone, Chad, Angola, Liberia, Somalia, the Democratic Republic of Congo, Guinea-Bissau and Mali.
More similar words: mammalia, mammalian, malignant melanoma, soma, so many, somatic, somatology, anomaly, somatic cell, somatotropin, somatostatin, anomalous, somatosensory, psychosomatic, alias, mali, realia, anomalously, from all sides, malic, valiant, Italian, regalia, osteomalacia, malign, malice, thomas malthus, valiance, chondromalacia, retaliate.