Random good picture Not show
1) Dozens of villages have been razed.
2) Many villages were razed to the ground.
3) Fire razed the building to the ground.
4) They have razed those buildings to make way for the new highway.
5) The town was razed to the ground in the bombing raid - not a building was left standing.
6) His hometown was razed to the ground during the war.
7) Shelling from federal army tanks razed half the houses in the Croat-populated part of Glina.
8) Towns such as Mittelwihr and Bennwihr were virtually razed to the ground.
9) The village was razed to the ground .
10) The woodland was razed by fire.
11) In 1162 Milan was razed to the ground by imperial troops.
12) The town was razed to the ground after the French Revolution.
13) He razed her from his remembrance.
14) It says that the company razed forests, polluted rivers, retarded crop growth and caused birth defects.
15) The forest was razed and the land was scarred with bomb craters.
16) Many other important buildings were also razed to the ground.
17) Unfortunately, boom gave way to bust[sentencedict.com], and funds were never raised to replace most of the razed landmarks.
18) The city continued to thrive until a massive earthquake razed it to the ground in 749AD.
19) Instead of razing it, commissioners asked for a closer look at its remodeling cost.
20) In typical Atlanta fashion, it was razed in 1977 to make room for the new Atlanta-Fulton Public Library.
21) Out of blind prejudice, the government is razing what's clearly a cultural citadel.
22) When Razing Snidd comes into play, return a black or red creature you control to its owner's hand.
23) The country is accused of promoting agriculture by razing the Amazon forest.
24) A massive Roman army besieged Jerusalem, utterly destroying the Temple and razing the city to the ground.
25) As your strike force grows you can split it into multiple groups to speed up the razing process.
26) Between 15% and 20% of global warming pollution is caused by the razing of forests.
27) His million-man host could ford the Han and the Great River simply by filling them in! How could razing one bridge stop him?
28) Azem's house, now a government document centre,[http://sentencedict.com/razing.html] survived the razing of the historic district of Souq Saroujeh.
29) As a serious effort to make standing forests more valuable than razing them for agriculture, it is unprecedented.
30) Also, it is difficult to get a court-ordered injunction against an otherwise legal action, like an election recount or razing a building when the owner agrees.