Random good picture Not show
1. Manufacturing industry was worst affected by the fuel shortage.
2. The company's manufacturing capability is quite limited.
3. The company set up a manufacturing operation in Lisbon.
4. Drug manufacturing is the most profitable business in America.
5. A lot of microchip manufacturing companies prospered at that time.
6. There is a lot of manufacturing industry in the Midlands.
7. The Japanese are expert at lowering manufacturing costs.
8. American manufacturing organizations have been downsizing their factories.
9. The writing is on the wall for old manufacturing industries.
10. Job losses in manufacturing were balanced by job increases in the service sector.
11. Many jobs in manufacturing were lost during the recession.
12. Few homeworkers doing piecework in manufacturing enjoy employee status.
13. She oversees both the research and the manufacturing departments.
14. British manufacturing industry has been running down for years.
15. The manufacturing economy remains on a downswing.
16. The country's manufacturing base has shrunk by 20%.
17. Jobs in manufacturing are relatively scarce but I keep my ear to the ground.
18. Mining rose by 9.1%,[sentencedict.com] manufacturing by 9.4% and services by 4.3%.
19. A small manufacturing sector inhibits growth in the economy.
20. The first priority is to rebuild the area's manufacturing industry.
21. A large service sector and a small manufacturing sector would tend to inhibit growth in the economy.
22. In the manufacturing industries heavy materials handling is often done by robots.
23. Their manufacturing methods are hopelessly out-of-date.
24. We were not able to meet the deadline because of manufacturing delays.
25. People thought they were all crazy to try to make money from manufacturing.
26. We have developed a new technique for detecting errors in the manufacturing process.
27. Practical measures such as quality control and testing are very important in the manufacturing process.
28. A high degree of expertise is required for this stage of the manufacturing process.
29. More people are now employed in service industries than in manufacturing.
30. The country was being brought to its knees by the loss of 2.4 million manufacturing jobs.
More similar words: manufacturer, during, manual, actual, actually, fact, picture, lecture, facto, centurion, structure, factor, in fact, structural, factory, artifact, architecture, infrastructure, as a matter of fact, ring, bring, string, ring up, ring out, bring out, bring in, bring up, gathering, offering, mothering.