Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He is a U.S. senator from Connecticut.
2. Nichols set off for his remote farmhouse in Connecticut.
3. She teaches at the University of Connecticut.
4. In 1976, Connecticut established one of the nation's first set-aside programs.
5. Connecticut was one of the original colonies.
6. Connecticut is assessing high school students in math and science based on team-oriented projects that take up to a semester of work.
7. Christopher Shays of Connecticut, Republican sponsor of the leading bipartisan bill.
8. Beth works at a consulting firm in Stamford, Connecticut.
9. Dorfman did, picked up an MFA at Connecticut College, and has been moving in dance circles ever since.
10. The Connecticut couple went to Wiedenheft and are working to salvage their marriage.
11. Usually, a state like Connecticut sells tax-exempt municipal bonds.
12. Connecticut coach Jim Calhoun, who speaks in rapid-fire spurts, knew he also had to think fast.
13. Merit Capital Associates of Westport, Connecticut, is underwriting the offering.
14. In Connecticut, a Waterbury man suffered a fatal heart attack Sunday night after going outside to fill his snowblower with gasoline.
15. He was on the wagon for ten years, when he was living in Connecticut.
16. Even surrounded by environmentalists on the wind swept banks of the mighty Connecticut River, Rep.
17. Then there was a goofy game against Rutgers, in which Connecticut was in arrears 30-15 and also came back to win.
18. The film and the television scripts were all sent for approval to Laurent de Brunhoff, who now lives in Connecticut.
19. He became a nationally prominent horse breeder, fostered charities, sat on corporate boards, served in the Connecticut legislature.
20. Leach was charged with sexual assault, which is a felony in Connecticut.
21. Background: The use of contraceptives was made a criminal offense under Connecticut law.
22. I stood, instead, to watch the sun creep up by the Connecticut Capitol.
23. The rural economy and domestic industry have developed quite far in Connecticut; the people there are happy.
24. In 1998, Morgan can exercise its option and decide to enter into an interest-rate swap with Connecticut.
25. Maraire is in the fourth year of a neurosurgery residency at YaleNew Haven Hospital in Connecticut.
26. Fifty was a big crowd for a University of Connecticut game.
27. Puccio is also the lawyer for Alex Kelly,[sentencedict.com/connecticut.html] a Connecticut man awaiting trial on rape charges.
28. I grew up in a white suburban area of Hartford, Connecticut, and went to a white suburban school.
29. The President has already visited a similar camp run by Paul Newman in Connecticut.
30. Similar advocacy groups in several other states also are planning legal action modeled on the Maryland and Connecticut suits.
More similar words: connection, connecting, connective, connectivity, disconnecting, disconnection, in this connection, interconnection, connecting flight, connective tissue, connect, connected, connector, disconnect, connect with, interconnect, disconnected, connectedness, interconnected, be connected with, connexion, hectic, eclectic, dialectic, apoplectic, dialectics, convection, confection, eclecticism, dialectical.