Random good picture Not show
1. These gases would seriously damage the patient's respiratory system.
2. The warning signs of the illness are respiratory problems and dizziness.
3. The old man suffers from respiratory diseases.
4. Respiratory symptoms were analysed by multiple logistic regression and lung function standard deviation scores by multiple linear regression.
5. Therefore, the detection of respiratory alkalosis may represent an important diagnostic clue to more serious illness.
6. With further respiratory tract infections there remains a tendency to impaired hearing, but this is transient.
7. Bohemian children suffer from two to three respiratory diseases a year, and one third suffer from non-specific allergies.
8. People with cardiac and respiratory weaknesses, children, asthmatics and those suffering with bronchitis are particularly susceptible.
9. Inconsistently there are signs of respiratory embarrassment, skin lesions and lameness.
10. When the clinical situation suggests acute respiratory acidosis, the diagnosis of a mixed disturbance is more easily established.
11. Blood urea nitrogen, heart rate, and respiratory rate were not related to 2-year survival.
12. A subsequent trial in children previously infected with respiratory syncytial virus showed no reduction in either incidence or days of symptoms.
13. He's suffering from an acute infection of the lower respiratory tract.
14. Smoking places you at serious risk of cardiovascular and respiratory disease.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. There appears to be a dysfunction in the patient's respiratory system.
16. Patients were excluded from further examination after their dyspepsia clinic visit if they had severe concurrent cardiovascular or respiratory disease.
17. According to their localization, these deletions or duplications frequently provoke major respiratory chain function defects, with consequent cellular energy supply deficiencies.
18. Given such variety, it is difficult to discuss the relative advantages of the different respiratory pigments.
19. We used the conservative assumption that both children given vitamin A and hence eight of the 10 controls died from respiratory disease.
20. Third, the main sources of mortality are cancers, circulatory diseases and respiratory diseases.
21. We are not aware of reports from developing countries of the outcome of hypoxaemia in children with acute lower respiratory tract infection.
22. The two major causes of death in children hospitalised with measles and in the community settings were respiratory and diarrhoeal disease.
23. Living organisms do not have the ability to swap one respiratory pigment for another.
24. It can be triggered by viruses, including those that cause upper respiratory infections[sentencedict.com], such as the influenza virus.
25. The decision follows years of anxiety about the high levels of respiratory illnesses in the area.
26. When inhaled, these very small clusters are deposited in the respiratory tract.
27. Focuses on the links between overcrowding and the incidence of respiratory and infectious disease.
28. Subjects who developed a symptomatic infection of the upper respiratory tract were retested while ill and again one month later when asymptomatic.
29. The mechanisms through which prenatal events influence lung function differ from those that affect respiratory symptoms in children.
30. Chan etal found that raised alcohol consumption was associated with hypercapnic respiratory failure in bronchitis patients.
More similar words: aspiration, inspiration, perspiration, oratory, migratory, laboratory, preparatory, spiral, conspiracy, pirate, respite, aleatory, mandatory, dilatory, predatory, placatory, gustatory, crematory, laudatory, regulatory, defamatory, derogatory, observatory, declamatory, conciliatory, inflammatory, orator, operator, narrator, oratorio.