Random good picture Not show
1. I've had a long chat with Vinnie.
2. She has her own chat show.
3. He was a paradox—a loner who loved to chat to strangers.
4. Whatever you want to chat about, we'll do it tonight.
5. He often keeps aloof when we chat together.
6. I find it quite boring to chat with those who are lacking in humour.
7. I had a long chat with her.
8. We had a nice chat over a cup of tea.
9. It's a place where people can chat and exchange ideas.
10. You'll have to chat the boss up if you want some days off.
11. I was just phoning up for a chat.
12. We had a pleasant chat over a cup of tea.
13. I saw her on a chat show yesterday.
14. I had a chat with my boss today about a possible salary increase.
15. Come over for a chat so we can catch up on each other's news.
16. She called round for a chat.
17. I had a long chat with her when I went by her house this morning.
17. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
18. It's about time we got together for a chat.
19. Would you care to come and have a chat with me?
20. That's enough chat get back to work.
21. That's enough chat from me-on with the music!
22. I just called in for a chat.
23. We had a cosy chat by the fire.
24. For the old lady buying the daily newspaper soon became an end in itself[sentencedict.com], since she really just wanted to chat with the shopkeeper.
25. Do you suppose we could get together for a little chat sometime soon?
26. I hadn't seen him for years and we had a long chat about old times.
27. When he feels low, he often calls in his psycho doctor, and feels better for a chat with him.
28. I think it's sort of creepy how people lurk in chat rooms.
29. Sometimes young lads just need to turn to a mother figure for a bit of a chat and reassurance.
30. I was passing your house, so I thought I'd stop by for a chat.
More similar words: chat show, hat, that, what, hate, that is, hatter, and that, at that, now that, see that, so that, all that, but what, in that, shatter, laugh at, and all that, only that, somewhat, whatever, come what may, seeing that, shattered, whatsoever, what is more, that is to say, in order that, chasm, chap..