Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The time has come for the firm to consolidate after several years of rapid expansion.
2. The two banks will consolidate in July next year.
3. The company is planning to consolidate its business activities at a new site in Arizona.
4. They took out a loan to consolidate their debts.
5. She hoped that marriage would consolidate their relationship.
6. He believed that the European Economic Community should consolidate.
7. Several small businesses are planning to consolidate to form a large powerful company.
8. The two banks in this city will consolidate and form a single large bank.
9. We consolidate information from a wide range of sources.
10. It was also a fight to consolidate his position within the insurgent camp.
11. On Jan. 5 he pledged to continue and consolidate the free-market reforms started by the Mazowiecki government.
12. The county wanted one company to consolidate administrative services, Simonsen said(sentencedict.com/consolidate.html), not two firms working toward that goal.
13. After this review process, budget analysts consolidate the individual department budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
14. At the regional network level, Verio continued to consolidate its POPs, closing 11 redundant POPs during the quarter.
15. Successful advertising helped them to consolidate their position as the largest computer company in Europe.
16. The experience of history may have helped to consolidate such a sense of trust.
17. His teacher's explanation would help to consolidate his previous experiences.
18. Foremost among these was his need to consolidate his power.
19. The department store chain will consolidate its regional businesses into its Schaumburg, Illinois.
20. Overall these efforts will consolidate Johnson Matthey's position as a leading supplier of high-technology materials.
21. Hongkong Bank is moving fast to consolidate its acquisition and is appointing senior executives to many of the key positions.
22. He may consolidate his position by entering into a merger of sorts with Carlton when the Government permits such tie-ups in 1994.
23. We've made a good start, now it's time to consolidate.
24. Judge Charles Schwartz is giving the state 60 days to disband and consolidate Louisiana's four higher education boards.
25. With its political basis ensured, the government could now settle down to consolidate and enjoy the fruits of recovery.
26. Powerful incumbent airlines found three ways to erect strategic entry barriers and consolidate their market power.
27. A broken spinnaker halyard put paid to Law's spirited last-minute effort, while Peters failed to consolidate his position.
28. Mr Thornton however produces a wealth of information from literary and archival sources which consolidate many of his assumptions from the pictures.
29. This seemed the best way to draw the wavering states away from Washington and consolidate Southern power.
30. UniChem said it would take a 26 million pound charge to cut jobs and consolidate the two companies if the merger succeeds.
More similar words: consolidation, disconsolate, solidarity, validate, invalidate, console, consolation, consolatory, holiday, solid, validation, on holiday, solidify, solidity, busman's holiday, candidate, solidification, elucidate, liquidate, consort, intimidate, intimidated, dilapidated, consonant, consulate, consummate, consecrate, considerate, stolid, insolent.