Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He launched a determined attack on academic criticism.
2. The academic year commences at the beginning of October.
3. I was never a particularly academic child.
4. The enrolment criteria are geographical rather than academic.
5. The school strives for academic excellence.
6. A good historian must have an academic mind.
7. Other students may try to improve their academic performance by going to their summer schools.
8. The issue centers around academic freedom.
9. It's becoming increasingly difficult to acquire academic tenure .
10. Academic ability is not the sole criterion for admission to the college.
11. The university is composed of five academic schools.
12. Professor Greenan has a high standing in the academic world.
13. The academic year is divided into two terms.
14. All the candidates had excellent academic credentials.
15. The issue centers round academic freedom.
16. Many of our teachers also have valuable academic links with Heidelberg University.
17. She wasn't very academic and hated school.
18. I have to plan my academic work very rigidly and set myself clear objectives.
19. The author has settled for a more academic approach.
20. She chose an academic career.
21. It was all academic,[sentencedict.com][sentencedict.com] because there were never any profits to share out.
22. He is no longer in the race for academic awards.
23. He was a respected academic and above suspicion.
24. The students return in October for the start of the new academic year.
25. There is a close connection between family background and academic achievement.
26. The university's exchange scheme for teachers has cemented its links with many other academic institutions.
27. The students ought not to be compelled to go back of academic titles to find out what they mean.
28. He spent the first twenty-five years of his priesthood as an academic.
29. The question of where we go on holiday is purely academic since we don't have any money.
30. The change is part of the government's policy of phasing in Arabic as the official academic language.
More similar words: epidemic, decade, chemical, a case in point, incommunicado, demand, dynamic, Islamic, condemn, demand of, economic, dynamics, shade, fade, premium, seminar, premise, Democrat, economics, blade, grade, emission, seemingly, feminist, chemistry, reminder, invade, parade, leader, reader.