Random good picture Not show
1. The plane's tail section was found in a cornfield.
2. The trees threw long, dark shadows across the cornfield.
3. The wind rippled the surface of the cornfield.
4. I am lying in the cornfield gazing at clouds being carved up by harp-edged leaves above me.
5. The canisters were landing in a cornfield about half-a-mile away.
6. The cornfield, the wood, whose side are they on?
7. On the far side of a tan cut cornfield a whitewashed stone house sends up smoke.
8. The methods of calculation for the Cornfield confidence intervals and the population and relative attributable risks are given by Breslow and Day.
9. The cow had broken its tether and was cornfield.
10. While you were soaking yourself in the golden cornfield, my sneeze made it popple.
11. The hunters rode over the cornfield.
12. We see a cornfield and a cottage, both solid evidences of man's presence.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
13. He did not seem to notice a small cornfield where someone had dug a burial mound of fresh red dirt.
14. They first settled in a cornfield abandoned by Native Indians and named it Plymouth Plantation.
15. Cornfield: Substantially SNS is the network that is based on a relation.
16. Their world was the fruit trees, the cornfield and the backyard with its pigs and chickens.
17. My favourite, by far, is the pretty wild cornfield weed, Viola tricolor or heartsease, and the more you pick, the more it flowers.
18. The cow had broken its tether and was in the cornfield.
19. The aircraft skidded across the runway and finally came to rest in a cornfield.
20. The plane skidded along the runway and came to rest in a cornfield.
21. The impact was so severe it left a small, black crater in the snow-white cornfield in rural Ida.
22. Joanna, a six-foot-three redhead, stood out in her small Iowa farm community like a palm tree in a cornfield.
23. One partial solution to our energy problems lies not in the oilfield but in the cornfield, as nations increasingly replace some petroleum needs with bioenergy — fuel made from plants.
24. Far as the eye extends, all are becoming golden from bice in the prostemmatic cornfield.
25. The disappeared past was reminded of in the foison cornfield.
26. And right here and now, Liqin, you are going through your cornfield. However, the difference is that your fans are watching for you . Best wishes to you forever.
27. The cow had broken her tether and was in the cornfield.
28. The pilot finally managed to bring the plane to rest in a cornfield.
29. How are you? I don't know Careful The little blue tree? bananas cornfield Is this enough?
30. Snow to have goose hair heavy snow outside, in succession satisfied several days, the dimensionless cornfield overlays under very thick ice snow, doing of softhearted dream.
More similar words: infield, field, afield, field day, field trip, force field, scornful, battle field, scornfully, electric field, magnetic field, field of vision, wield, yield, shield, yielding, unwieldy, shielding, windshield, unyielding, theoretical yield, corn, scorn, acorn, corny, corner, cornea, scorned, popcorn, scorner.