Random good picture Not show
(1) Wait until the paint has completely dried.
(2) She dried her hair in the sun.
(3) The ground dried up quickly after the rain.
(4) He was humming a tune as he dried the dishes.
(5) The lakes and wells all dried up during the drought.
(6) The shed was roofed with dried straw.
(7) The steamed bread has dried out.
(8) Dried gourds are sometimes used as ornaments.
(9) She helped her father to rake up the dried grass into piles.
(10) Dried fruits are especially high in fibre.
(11) Your clothes should have dried off by this time.
(12) The sun dried the tears I miss you.
(13) His clothes were stiff with dried mud.
(14) She dried herself with a bath towel.
(15) The clothes soon dried off in the sun.
(16) She used dried leaves and twigs to cover up the hole.
(17) He dried himself on a towel.
(18) She dried her clothes by exposure to the sun.
(19) When she had stopped crying[sentencedict.com], she sniffed and dried her eyes.
(20) Dried blood matted his hair on each side of his head.
(21) The hospital dried Michael out and sent him home.
(22) This river dried up long ago.
(23) She dried the dishes carefully.
(24) The agronomist suggested growing rice on the dried river bed.
(25) They sell dried flowers and baskets and that type of thing.
(26) He plucked a stalk of dried fennel.
(27) Our roof was made of dried reeds.
(28) The woman carried a bouquet of dried violets.
(29) It will take a little time for the rain to sink into the dried earth.
(30) I don't think the plan is as cut and dried as people think.
More similar words: lie down, drill, drift, drive, driver, drive up, drive out, drink up, drink to, driveway, drink down, drive home, friend, series, priest, in brief, barrier, briefly, carrier, variety, nutrient, friendly, a variety, a series of, experience, menagerie, boyfriend, girlfriend, a variety of, experienced.