Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Roger Fry is a well - known formalistic critic in the early 20 th century.
2. It is formalistic and impracticable to require that everyone read such works.
3. Currently, the curriculum is formalistic, lack the linking with teaching target, the teaching practices substance contents.
4. The Chadha opinion has been severely criticized as formalistic.
5. The discussion was brisk; there was no time for either banter or formalistic positions.
6. To the State Department, its preeminence, however hollow and formalistic, was a crucial symbol.
7. Some cadres learn wearily, what be tired of actually is formalistic study.
8. The third, the evaluation and investigate of competition strategy was neglected or formalistic.
9. This city is full of life. It totally overthrows the image of formalistic German.
More similar words: formalist, anomalistic, animalistic, normalise, formalise, formalism, formalised, normalisation, formalisation, realistic, dualistic, cabalistic, legalistic, idealistic, annalistic, fatalistic, moralistic, ritualistic, unrealistic, pluralistic, socialistic, feudalistic, journalistic, naturalistic, realistically, capitalistic, surrealistic, imperialistic, cannibalistic, nationalistic.