1. Like the cabalistic use of hints and allusions, it achieves results seemingly out of proportion to the measures employed.
2. When selected, the cabalistic silicon chip breathes form into a book's virtual self to awaken the text onto the screen.
3. Sometime she uses unexpected Chinese words, such as "cabalistic", but I know the connotation is accurate and special.
4. He once wrote Jefferson that Catholicism was Hindu and cabalistic.
5. Out came Meg, with gray horsehair hanging about her face, a red and black robe, a staff, and cabalistic signs upon her cloak.
6. She wrote on the birthday card, "Kid is such a cabalistic gift from God. Everyday I learnt, was moved and grateful."
More similar words: ballistic, realistic, ritualistic, materialistic, cabal, royalist, idealist, journalist, minimalist, naturalist, specialist, federalist, nationalist, eristic, artistic, sadistic, existentialism, statistic, armistice, altruistic, monotheistic, egotistical, statistics, optimistic, linguistic, euphemistic, statistical, polytheistic, sophisticated, euphemistically.