Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A more quintessentially Formalist approach to narrative is contained in Shklovsky's essay on Tristram Shandy.
2. The battle was the venerable one of pure, formalist art versus art with a social function.
3. Don't we have in him a formalist, in fact an aesthete?
4. Formalist analyses of abstract works proved compelling at first, although they became difficult to sustain.
5. It is ruled out equally by the Formalist opposition between practical and poetic language.
6. Formalist theory reversed the priority of content over form and devoted its attention exclusively to form.
7. In the final analysis, I have just a formalist, you know.
8. Indeed, Formalist work only became more widely available and influential in the post - 60 s period.
9. The freethinker hated formalist; the lover of liberty detested the disciplinarian.
10. The freethinker hated the formalist ; the lover of liberty detested the disciplinarian.
11. Aristotle, the first western formalist, was the beginner of the use of Entelechy which is a key member of the form "meaning".
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Principles of Formalist Aesthetics are experiences which summed up from produce and life by people.
13. This formalist approach to problems affected the subsequent course of the movement.
14. I had to give up my theoretical ideas, my Clement Greenberg formalist ideas.
15. Modernist cinema is cast in a Brechtian mould of distantiation and bears formalist characteristics.
16. I have pointed out two opposing schools of mathematical philosophy, siding strongly with the Platonist rather than the formalist view.
17. It is important to appreciate this point when considering the way in which Formalist thinking subsequently developed.
18. Scholars describe these two styles of reasoning as " formalist " and " functionalist, " respectively.
19. Metaphor, in its broad sense, refers to the use of language which is poetically motivated, that is, literariness featured by defamiliarization in formalist terms.
More similar words: normalise, formalise, formalism, formalised, normalisation, formalin, normalize, formalize, formality, normality, formalized, abnormality, formalities, informality, normalization, formalization, informal English, normal distribution, minimalist, anomalistic, animalistic, formal qualification, normal, formal, normally, anormal, formally, informal, normalcy, subnormal.