Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. A series of anomalistic hexagon structure of honeycomb papers was studied based on FEA. The purpose was to provide reference for selecting packaging material and evaluating packaging quality.
2. Sap flow density is low and anomalistic, even formed multi-peak curves which has not obvious peak value during rainy days, sap flux density during night is larger than its in sunny days.
3. According selecting anomalistic information, the geochemical and geologic info reflected by each element were analysed.
4. The length of anomalistic month is related to the moon's phase at the perigee.
5. Existence of anomalistic hexagon structure of honeycomb paperboard core produced by backward equipment has influence on its compression characteristics.
6. An anomalistic month refers to successive returns to perigee, a period of 27.55455 days.
7. The processing algorithm of anomalistic boundary is discussed.
8. The anomalistic year is the time between successive transits of the Earth through the perihelion.
9. In order to improve the efficiency of magnetic flux leakage(MFL) testing for tank floors, the flaw location, test data description and visualization from anomalistic signals are studied.
10. The research shows that the fractal theory can be used to describe quantificationally differentiate and anomalistic micro cracks of concrete that formed in injury evolution.
11. In this thesis, we aim at solving the geometrical representation of some anomalistic objects. We try to combine the realistic representation and real-time control of the virtual natural scenes.
12. Regarding the special purpose and use of some departments, we edit and design the "Freeway Detail Map", which adopts anomalistic foldout style.
13. The results indicate that the vibration of thin flat plane loudspeaker with four corners fixed is anomalistic and the vibration radiation at far sound field doesn't have any directionality.sentence dictionary
14. Sea area measurement usually uses GPS timely processing the position data for the boundary of sea area, and then calculating the area of anomalistic area.
15. This model can be used to the numerical simulation of anomalistic river boundary.
16. SEM analysis show that morphology of the residue was mostly anomalistic vitreous body that the surface was coarse, poriferous and of lax structure, and therefore it was different from fly ash.
17. It has an side guide and back guide, even anomalistic paper could be accurate fixed printing.
18. In the real - life world, natural scenes always have plenty of surface textures and anomalistic shapes.
More similar words: animalistic, malignant melanoma, realistic, anomaly, cabalistic, legalistic, idealistic, moralistic, fatalistic, journalistic, pluralistic, ritualistic, feudalistic, unrealistic, socialistic, anomalous, cannibalistic, realistically, surrealistic, capitalistic, naturalistic, paternalistic, materialistic, nationalistic, anomalously, criminalistics, individualistic, sensationalistic, congenital anomaly, minimalist.