Random good picture Not show
1) This list is by no means exhaustive.
2) This is by no means an exhaustive list but it gives an indication of the many projects taking place.
3) It is the end product of exhaustive research and development.
4) I've made exhaustive enquiries, but haven't been able to find what I want.
5) The list is by no means exhaustive .
6) The police carried out/conducted/made a thorough/exhaustive search of the premises, but they failed to find any drugs.
7) An exhaustive investigation of the facts proves the contrary.
8) After a fairly exhaustive investigation, they were able to put things right.
9) The list is neither exhaustive nor definitive.
10) Space and resources preclude an exhaustive or even an extensive comparative study in this work.
11) Let's make an exhaustive study.
12) In spite of its name the exhaustive ballot is not a single ballot but a series of ballots.
13) They were subject to exhaustive parliamentary debate and, on occasion, referendum.
14) After two years of exhaustive consultation and research,[http://sentencedict.com/exhaustive.html] the directive was close to a first draft.
15) This list is by no means exhaustive and is only intended to illustrate some of the most commonplace reasons for the non-reporting of crime.
16) I do not intend this list to be exhaustive.
17) As a result of exhaustive inquiries the police are at last able to issue a description of the murderer.
18) It is not possible to draw up an exhaustive list of matters that may legitimately be taken into account.
19) Chapter 2 provides an exhaustive review of problems with selection bias.
20) The categories were not intended to be exhaustive.
21) An exhaustive search through student records was conducted to answer three main questions: 1.
22) The book is not an exhaustive account of all the sieges of the war.
23) And they've been carrying out an exhaustive search for clues.
24) An exhaustive investigation into better methods of financing young entrants is continuing.
25) The information in this leaflet is not intended to be exhaustive, but it does tell you the basic facts.
26) The sommelier, Wayne Marshall, is charming and will happily help you negotiate the exhaustive wine list.
27) Both treatments will provide no more than outlines and in no way can be regarded as exhaustive.
28) Consequently the complete criminal lawyer is no narrow expositor of black-letter legal rules and exhaustive conceptual analyses.
29) Gaius claims no more than that these four expressions are typical; his list is not exhaustive.
30) Do not, however(sentencedict.com), rely on such information as being either completely accurate or exhaustive.
More similar words: exhausting, exhaustion, exhaust, exhausted, distinctive, exhalation, austere, austria, austrian, australia, austerity, holocaust, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, rustic, justify, justice, combustion, do justice, acoustics, injustice, justified, augustinian, native, votive, active, motive, justification, furtive, adaptive.