1. You have every justification for feeling angry.
2. There is no justification for holding her in jail.
3. He felt, with some justification, that he had been unfairly treated.
4. Hoggart felt, with some justification , that his colleagues had let him down.
5. I can see no possible justification for any further tax increases.
6. In justification of his conduct, he pleaded that he was merely obeying orders.
7. I can see no justification for dividing the company into smaller units.
8. He was getting angry-and with some justification.
9. It can be said, with some justification[sentencedict.com], that she is one of the greatest actresses on the English stage today.
10. His justification for the merger was just hot air.
11. She was arrested entirely without justification.
12. There's no justification for dividing the company into smaller units.
13. The crisis gave an overarching justification to the government's policy.
14. All I can say in justification of her actions is that she was under a lot of pressure at work.
15. There's not a shadow of justification for your behaviour.
16. To me the only justification for a zoo is educational.
17. There is no justification for treating people so badly.
18. I suppose that, in justification[sentencedict.com], he could always claim he had a family to support.
19. He made a speech in justification of his actions.
20. She had not given him the slightest justification for thinking she was interested in him.
21. She's unable to provide any justification for her actions.
22. I can see some justification for her remarks.
23. Third, many will point out that justification is conspicuous in the New Testament by its absence.
24. There would seem, therefore, to be ample justification for describing the deviance of 3 as semantic.
25. If you don't like it, fair enough, but that's hardly a justification to attack the whole thing.
26. It was a cruel, calculated crime with absolutely no justification.
27. In their view, the lack of transparency in the system is ample justification for any accusation or rumour, however far-fetched.
28. And if religion was rational, and basic truths were plain, what justification could there be for compulsion?
29. Rules do really appear in accounts concerning the interpretation and justification of action.
30. These considerations adumbrate the argument for the secondary role of consent in the justification of authority.
More similar words: ratification, gratification, certification, identification, nullification, clarification, qualification, personification, esterification, justified, justify, dedication, indication, medication, application, publication, vindication, implication, intoxication, communication, prevarication, telecommunications, combustion, exhaustion, location, education, frustration, invocation, educational, deprecation.