Random good picture Not show
1. She is becoming famous in Australia and elsewhere.
2. While we're in Australia, we're hoping to squeeze in a trip to the Barrier Reef.
3. Pakistan declared at 350 for 7, leaving Australia to make an unlikely 5 runs an over to win.
4. He took up residence in Australia.
5. Australia, put in to bat, made a cautious start.
6. Australia is a country rich in natural resources.
7. He's intent on going to Australia.
8. He offered her a trip to Australia but she turned it/him down.
9. Rick was there, enthusing about life in Australia.
10. This was the fourth mass killing in Australia in four years.
11. She's returning to Australia tomorrow after six months in Europe.
12. Our tickets to Australia include a stopover for two nights in Singapore.
13. This animal is found in Australia, and nowhere else.
14. Australia is a former British colony.
15. Australia was a mere couple of hours away by jet.
16. Australia and New Zealand are former British colonies.
17. The Nelsons are hoping to settle in Australia in the near future / in the not too distant future.
18. We learnt about the geography of Australia.
19. Australia swept the board in the swimming, with gold medals in every race.
20. The kangaroo is a native of Australia.
20. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. 162 000 convicts were transported to Australia from 1788 to 1868.
22. Australia is the province of the Kangaroo.
23. Oceania is mainly made up of Australia and New Zealand.
24. We're going to Australia on Saturday - I can't wait!
25. He was my only Chinese companion during my stay in Australia.
26. The company paid for the minister to fly out to Australia on a freebie.
27. There has always been intense rivalry between New Zealand and Australia.
28. Joe has recently returned from his fifth trip to Australia.
29. The sentence 'Her youngest sister - the one who lives in Australia - is coming over next summer' contains a parenthesis.
30. The company has agreed to fund my trip to Australia.
More similar words: austria, austrian, claustrophobic, frustrate, illustrate, frustration, exhaust, austere, holocaust, exhausted, austerity, exhausting, exhaustion, Italian, valiant, retaliation, industry, distrust, naturalist, federalism, demoralize, federalist, central, neutral, pastoralism, demoralized, structural, lacklustre, industrial, stray.