Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) He suffers from claustrophobia so he never travels on underground trains.
2) He experienced feelings of claustrophobia from being in a small place.
3) She felt she had to escape from the claustrophobia of suburban family life.
4) I hate lifts — they give me claustrophobia.
5) It was agoraphobia but felt like claustrophobia.
6) She could not bear the claustrophobia of the place, which magnified the smallest incidents or most trivial remarks into giant horrors.
7) Although she definitely did suffer from claustrophobia, Sylvia was by no means the worst case I have seen.
8) The heat, the insects, and the debilitating claustrophobia of those few terrifying days often returned to haunt him.
9) She had never suffered from claustrophobia, but right now she could imagine just how its victims felt.
10) To be here, to have this happening, the claustrophobia of their fatuous intrigues?
11) I have to fight against a feeling of claustrophobia here.
12) I was getting claustrophobia at my office at home.
13) The claustrophobia expresses their sense of the children being too close.
14) In the claustrophobia of her parents' house she had no stimulus for creativity.
15) People with claustrophobia have a horror of being trapped in the lift.
16) Claustrophobia and acrophobia in the same place,(http://sentencedict.com/claustrophobia.html) like two people in abed.
17) Perhaps a few hours away from here would cure the feeling of claustrophobia that was beginning to creep over her.
18) What flies seeks the shadows of earth, what is earth-bound, air bursting: oases about to melt, claustrophobia gasping.
19) The illustrations throughout achieve density without confusion, fecundity without claustrophobia.
20) Neither of her brothers was in any way afflicted by claustrophobia.
21) Plus, a dog may get overexcited in the car due to passersby or panic from claustrophobia, making dehydration more likely.
More similar words: claustrophobic, acrophobia, phobia, catastrophically, microphone, austria, austrian, australia, loophole, cacophony, mobile phone, prophetic, austere, exhaust, exhausted, austerity, holocaust, exhausting, exhaustion, tropical, metropolis, stroke, strong, metropolitan, destroy, industry, angstrom, distrust, electroplating, astronaut.