Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She's a bit of a space cadet but she's nice enough.
2. The General looks on as a cadet is singled out to deliver his orders to others from his platoon.
3. As a cadet, you'll have to navigate through the academy's internal politics.
4. Thomas' son is a cadet at the school.
5. Henceforth the neophyte cadet will not address any Imperial Fist unless said Marine first addresses the cadet.
6. Another cadet - freckled Hake Bjortson - totally lost his composure.
7. Surely the uniform of an officer cadet was something to be proud of.
8. Shannon Faulkner, its first female cadet, had won court-ordered admission last August but dropped out after less than a week.
9. The report recommended that each midshipman and cadet spend a semester at another service academy.
10. Nicholas is a new cadet.
11. Jimmy's a total space cadet.
12. The Vigilance Committee was the forerunner of the Cadet Honor Committee.
13. At that time every cadet had to be'smuggled " in.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. He works as a cadet teacher.
15. Here comes a space cadet who looks like he has more money than he needs.
16. Her boyfriend is a cadet of West Point.
17. Payment by an Irrevocable letter of cadet be covenant for us.
18. It is believed that Cadet Douglas MacArthur and a small group of cadets put the reveille cannon on the Clock Tower one night.
19. Sebastian: I think he's a space cadet. But I always have fun talking to him.
20. The dream of a space cadet?
21. He is just a space cadet; you see his dreams have never come true.
22. Was it because she is a mixed-up, self-centred space cadet?
23. This system is known as cadency and marks the relationships of the cadet branches to the principal family tree.
24. Her legal challenge has been taken over by another prospective Citadel cadet, Nancy Mellette.
25. Nevertheless, in 1897 he entered the Sarawak service as a cadet to be trained as heir to the raj.
26. More than 2, 000 students still wear khaki uniforms to class, though the cadet corps now is coeducational.
27. Since then, back in Liaoning, Zhang Dongdong did not receive the hand, again above Cadet name diddle in Liaohe oil field work Cao 240000 yuan.
28. The researchers came to their conclusions after studying the development of 900 army cadet officers over a three-year period at the US Military Academy at West Point, New York.
29. I remember him to speak to me after I won the Cadet Championship.
30. I had participated in the conference two years earlier, where the most impressive student I met was a West Point cadet from Arkansas who was first in his class and a Rhodes scholar, Wes Clark.
More similar words: decade, arcade, facade, academy, brocade, cadence, cascade, decadent, academic, barricade, cavalcade, decadence, academically, call a spade a spade, cadre, avocado, cadaver, cadaverous, incommunicado, bidet, deter, detour, detain, detest, detail, detect, detract, detente, vendetta, detailed.