Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The executor shared out the estate.
2. She appointed him executor of her will.
3. It doesn't matter if your Executor stands to benefit from the Will.
4. As Pietr's executor I've handled his affairs.
5. A solicitor or accountant can act as an Executor if you so wish.
6. The will appoints Mr Molland her executor, and you the residuary legatee.
7. Executorship - a Solicitor's Services Your executor is the person who takes charge of administering your estate after death.
8. Gow acted as Housman's literary executor, and supervised a reprint of his edition of Manilius.
9. Modern government is the establisher and executor of management standards.
10. Other aspects of the Humphrey's Executor reasoning, however, have been roundly criticized in subsequent years.
11. The Executor was the first of a new generation of immense warships, lending its name to the Executor-class Star Dreadnought.
12. Irrigated area is building of engineering irrigation, executor that water resource allocate.
13. The amygdala is an executor of stress behavioral, autonomic and neuroendocrine responses.
14. The executor tried to comply with the intent of the testator.
15. The virtual subject" is the executor of the fictitious or hypothetic network acts on the base of TCP/IP contracts."
16. The major banks now provide insurance, security-dealing, trustee and executor services.
17. He was, however, to be extremely active in his capacity as an executor after Buckingham's assassination.
18. His trip to Rome in 1228 was intended to secure the succession to Archbishop Langton whom Alexander served also as executor.
19. So observing, Ishamel goes below, makes out his last will and testament with Queequeg the witness and executor.
20. Any money paid to Sydney and Justin Simpson will go into a trust fund, managed by an independent executor.
21. He was a gang leader, the most resourceful designer and executor of all manner of dangerous fun.
22. A solicitor can both draw up your will and act as your executor if you so wish.
23. Article 16 A citizen may, by means of a will made in accordance with the provisions of this Law, dispose of the property he owns and may appoint a testamentary executor for the purpose.
24. They ask a trustworthy friend of theirs to is the executor.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. After that we will discuss discontinued criminal of accomplices in the form of organizing offender, executor, fagin and accessory.
26. After the commencement of succession, any successor who has knowledge of the death should promptly notify the other successors and the testamentary executor.
27. To serve as an inspector, liquidator, bankruptcy administrator, or executor of a will, or in any other fiduciary capacity.
28. This component may also carry out operations driven by the configuration logic, provisioning logic, workflow executor, or other custom logic in the middle tier of the NMS.
29. The training teacher, whois required a very high morality standard and adept technology capability, is the organizer and executor of the practical training course.
30. By this model, one can predict a ratio of different kinds of transportation method assigned, and analyze what influence different properties of the services have on the executor.
More similar words: execute, executed, executive, execution, executioner, chief executive, executive order, executive officer, executive branch, executive department, chief executive officer, prosecutor, interlocutor, execrable, cutoff, cut out, cut off, persecute, prosecute, persecution, consecutive, prosecution, consecutively, tutor, tutorial, speculator, statutory, distributor, contributor, contributory.