Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He was executed by firing squad.
2. The whole play was executed with great precision.
3. A month or two later they executed the king.
4. He was executed by lethal injection earlier today.
5. The prisoners were executed by firing squad.
6. Her work is executed with impeccable taste.
7. Protestors were executed, jailed or otherwise persecuted.
8. Thousands have been executed for political crimes.
9. He was executed as a deserter.
10. The plotters were caught and executed.
11. Morris executed a suite of twelve drawings in 1978.
12. He was executed for heresy.
13. He executed some jive steps on the pavement.
13. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
14. The skater executed a perfect set of figures.
15. The report claims 13 people were summarily executed by the guerrillas.
16. The piano sonata was badly executed.
17. He was executed for treason.
18. They were later arrested and executed on the orders of Stalin.
19. She was tried and executed for being a counter-revolutionary.
20. The savage ruler ordered that the prisoner be executed.
21. One group claimed to have executed the American hostage.
22. The murderer was executed in a gas chamber.
23. By whom was the order executed?
24. Picasso also executed several landscapes at Horta de San Juan.
25. The prisoner wore a blindfold when he was executed.
26. I don't support the death penalty, but if people are to be executed, it should be done humanely.
27. He highlighted the case of Harry Farr, 25, who was executed for cowardice in 1916.
28. Key protagonists of the revolution were hunted down and executed.
29. His pardon came through only three hours before he was due to be executed.
30. Legend has it that prisoners were brought here to be executed.
More similar words: execute, execution, executive, chief executive, executive branch, persecute, prosecute, cute, acute, prosecutor, prosecution, consecutive, convoluted, vexed, exert, exempt, exercise, exertion, exempt from, cut, recur, route, outer, lute, secure, secular, cut in, cut out, cut up, cut off.