Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Moore ascended the scaffold and addressed the executioner.
2. No man in Tabriz trifled with the executioner.
3. He used to be an executioner for government.
4. The executioner cut off his head at one blow.
4. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Former Halifax man, Derek Hall was the executioner, who for once was devastated to have claimed the winning goal.
6. I think the executioner was a Sikh.
7. Maskell came close to being the executioner.
8. And another executioner earned the crowd's ecstatic applause when he beheaded two criminals with one blow!
9. The others were beheaded first; her executioner botched her beheading and left her to endure a three-day death.
10. It is the coda of the executioner, the knell of bloody doom.
11. Horne's mailed executioner carefully cleaned the sword, drew his knife and knelt beside the blood-gushing torso of his victim.
12. He used a filthy trick to defeat the Executioner.
13. They told the executioner to let him go , and pardoned him.
14. Bunkers can be saviors or executioner s, beacons or surprises, annoyances or eye candy.
15. Executioner : Cry out. Just say it . One word . Mercy.
16. The guard brings the redhead forward and the executioner asks if she has any last requests.
17. The denunciator of success is the only legitimate executioner of the fall.
18. An executioner is a person who carries out the death sentence.
19. One of the undulating shapes detached itself from the wall and advanced towards the shining executioner as though blind to its danger.
20. The sword and the axe allow too much leeway for the victim to flinch or the executioner to mis-aim.
21. It is hardly surprising that it should occasionally wreak vengeance on its executioner.
22. But remember those old newspaper clippings mentioning that he'd been hanged by the Home Office's principal Official Executioner?
23. Bonin will be strapped to a padded table and come face to face with his executioner.
24. He even found himself liking the gunman in an abstract way, despite Gomez's future role as his executioner.
25. We are equally far removed from the hosanna of Joseph de Maistre, who wound up by anointing the executioner, and from the sneer of Voltaire, who even goes so far as to ridicule the cross.
26. Equipped with a Corellian JumpMaster 5000 christened the Punishing One , Dengar was a one-man judge, jury and executioner tracking down criminals of the New Order.
27. The occupation of sewermen was formerly almost as perilous, and almost as repugnant to the people, as the occupation of knacker, which was so long held in horror and handed over to the executioner.
28. But all of this was end when she found the executioner.
29. "Leontius "Leontius," he writes, "was proceeding from the Piraeus outside the north wall when he perceived corpses lying near the public executioner.
30. China again was by far the world's most prolific executioner in putting to death thousands, said Amnesty International in its report on the death penalty worldwide.
More similar words: execution, executive, chief executive, executive order, executive branch, execute, executed, prosecution, elocution, circumlocution, consecutive, constitutional convention, exertion, exemption, speculation, solution, pollution, evolution, devolution, diminution, absolution, revolution, precaution, resolution, stationery, institution, restitution, utilization, distribution, dissolution.