1. We have been appointed sole UK distributor of a number of Hungarian wines.
2. You can get the book through your local distributor.
3. We are the primary distributor of the system in France.
4. We will act as the exclusive distributor for these Russian goods to the world market.
5. Service Inc., a distributor of drugs and medical supplies, surged 3 1 / 4 to 26.
6. Perhaps a canny distributor will see possibilities for three trendy niche markets, Japanism, environmentalism and feminism.
7. Strictly, these are offshore funds without distributor status.
8. A distributor ordered five gallons of car wash that was not shipped on schedule.
9. For example, the business may be the sole distributor of certain products within the United Kingdom.
10. Distributor Miramax, which led the pack with 20 nominations, is an autonomous unit of the Walt Disney Co.
11. Secondary distributor roads have no speed signs, but are interrupted by frequent pedestrian crossings of traditional design.
12. Barrett health-food stores and a distributor for drugs and medical supplies.
13. The distributor of office equipment said it plans to sell four million ADRs.
14. A leading wines and spirits producer and distributor wrote of generally good candidates and satisfactory performance.
15. The eastern district distributor road is part of the relief road system round the city of Leicester.
16. A slump in taxable profits left food distributor Booker down 19p at 420p.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. It has had loads of trouble finding a distributor in the United States, no doubt due to its three-hour running time.
18. For a five-minute film the television distributor, Screen Gems, offered $ 2,700.
19. It is our intention to be the number one distributor of health products.
20. Asked about this, Mr Turney says it has happened now and then when a distributor ran low.
21. Some one has told me that a new carb would help, some one else reckons the distributor would be best changed.
22. Eventually we used up our supply and, with caution, ordered some frozen corn nuggets from our distributor.
23. Jackson will supplant Charlie Ward as the starting point guard, giving the team a better ball distributor.
24. In the years after, Charlie opened his roadhouse and also be-came the biggest beer distributor in Greene and Ulster counties.
25. The company intends to reinvent itself from a leading distributor of on-line content into primarily a developer of on-line content.
26. As a first step, growers should contact their local distributor and carry out a risk assessment.
27. Investors will be liable to tax on income and capital gains from distributor funds as they arise.
28. I will never forget meeting them for the first time at one of our distributor seminars in Seven Springs, Pennsylvania.
29. You must be in a long-term, committed relationship with your agrochemical distributor, or you may be refused certain pesticides.
30. Ciba-Geigy Plastics has appointed Plastic Technology Service as sole distributor for small lot quantities of its range of engineering plastics.
More similar words: distribute, distribution, contributor, district, tribunal, attribute, contribute, attributive, contribute to, contribution, tribulation, contributing, histrionic, distract, distress, distrust, distraught, boa constrictor, distressing, distractedly, administrator, moribund, agribusiness, tribe, tribal, statutory, strip, prosecutor, string, strict.