Random good picture Not show
1. Retailers have a statutory duty to provide goods suitable for their purpose.
2. We had a statutory duty to report to Parliament.
3. When you buy foods you have certain statutory rights.
4. She's below the statutory age for school attendance.
5. These additional guarantees do not affect your statutory rights.
6. You are under a statutory duty to keep accurate records.
7. The authority failed to carry out its statutory duties.
8. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
9. The firm falls within the statutory definition of a "small company".
10. That is a statutory offence or, more bluntly put[Sentencedict], a criminal offence.
11. The court allowed an action for breach of statutory duty against the defendant.
12. But many statutory duties are couched in quite vague terms which leave it unclear what the duty-bearer must do in concrete situations.
13. There could, of course, be an entirely new statutory definition either wider or more restricted than existing law.
14. I also lobby statutory agencies, county councils and voluntary organisations.
15. Would the new statutory definition be taken as a fresh start?
16. Alcohol and drug misusers may fear approaching statutory agencies for help, especially if they are parents.
17. The statutory location of decision-making power in a local authority rests in the full council.
18. The statutory provision was held to prevent the defendant from relying on any form of the volenti defence.
19. The other suggestions included statutory licensing of wheel clamp operators and statutory licensing of land on which wheel clamps may be used.
20. Listing would be by statutory instrument made on the advice of an advisory committee.
21. Many of the statutory and voluntary agencies provide advice without charge.
22. Enforcement following assignment of the reversion Liability of T towards L2 and vice-versa rests upon a statutory basis.
23. That legislation was the Medicines Act 1968 which made statutory the previously voluntary arrangements.
24. Everybody, but especially people with a mental disorder, needs expert legal advice when faced with statutory confinement.
25. He also proposes to initiate discussions on planning procedures, within the context of the new statutory planning and local government systems.
26. One of these was for the creation of a new statutory historic buildings committee.
27. This is similar to a negligence test, but in the statutory action the burden of proof is on the employer.
28. For example, Monday clinics are prone to develop a backlog owing to bank holidays and statutory holidays.
29. The area now contains more than enough people to comply with the statutory minimum population of 1, 500.
30. There is also to be a pensions ombudsman with statutory backing.
More similar words: statute, status, statue, status quo, story, history, victory, factory, aleatory, crematory, migratory, territory, predatory, inventory, laboratory, regulatory, defamatory, state, conciliatory, prosecutor, contributor, static, estate, contradictory, statement, reinstate, statically, statistics, devastating, statistical.