Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The boat made a parting through the duckweed.
2. Dim lighting and a duckweed covering complete the tank.
3. There is a lot of red duckweed growing in the lake, causing a unique scene.
4. Paddy, fish, fruit, dish, duckweed the development of ecosystem.
5. The alligator had been lurking beneath the duckweed and while the snowy egret was still enjoying his newly won fishing location, it reared up.sentence dictionary
6. By contrast, what about duckweed, foam or a clay ox?
7. Oil and duckweed algae coat Lake Maracaibo, a 13, 000-square-kilometer salt lake.
8. Like the rootless duckweed , after floating and then joined to the sea.
9. You must have put too much duckweed in the tank.
10. Accumulation of pirimicarb in sludge, grass carp, duckweed and water lettuce increased with time. In the meantime, concentration of pirimicarb in aquatic phase decreased continuously.
11. Objective:To investigate the chemical constituents of Pistia stratiotes , a kind of duckweed.
12. A kingfisher flashed across the water, the fish vanished, leaving the duckweed.
13. In another scene, a 30-year-old drug user known as Duckweed recounts how she sprinkled her son's rice with rat poison.