Random good picture Not show
(1) They are only human and all too fallible.
(2) All men are fallible.
(3) This method is more fallible than most because it depends on careful and accurate timing.
(4) We're fallible , so we make mistakes.
(5) It does not belong to a mere fallible human being to question the ways of divine providence.
(6) These surveys are often a rather fallible guide to public opinion.
(7) Or, like any fallible human sinner, was he desperately constructing an armour of simplicity about his devious shiftings?
(8) All human beings are fallible.
(9) Memory is selective and fallible.
(10) There is the fallible narrator, escaping his past, indulging his dandified sensibilities, inevitably sucked into danger beyond his understanding.
(11) But his alternative, more flexible approach had proved fallible also.
(12) We are fallible beings.
(13) A fallible observation statement might be rejected and the fallible theory with which it clashes retained.
(14) Human reason is a fallible guide.
(15) Everyone is fallible to some degree.
(16) No one is so fallible as your expert.
(17) We place our trust in doctors, but even they are fallible.
(18) On practically every issue the Comintern found itself in the role of an infallible body which had adopted a manifestly fallible policy.
(19) Steyer's murder trial showed that the justice system is fallible.
(20) I am not urging that all observation statements should be discarded because they are fallible.
(21) For neural nets and genetic algorithms, it is not so much fallible as crude.
(22) The principals are shown not as grand legends but as fallible, unpredictable human beings.
(23) However, his elves are very like fallen angels, quite similar enough for confusion in the minds of fallible men.
(24) Except that in the past two weeks decision-making by committee has been proved fallible.
(25) Any computer user soon discovers that sometimes hardware, and more often software, is extremely fallible.
(26) The claims of the falsificationist are seriously undermined by the fact that observation statements are theory-dependent and fallible.
(27) Needless to say, all such anecdotes and surveys are fallible.
(28) Even this most basic of observation statements involves theory, and is fallible. Sentencedict.com
(29) It is the American story, a story of flawed and fallible people.
(30) In die design, the pressure center of stamping die is calculated generally using analytic method or schematic method. But these methods are cockamamie, ineffective and fallible.
More similar words: infallible, gullible, infallibility, indelible, intelligible, fall ill, fall into, illiberal, fall in love, gullibility, fall in love with, Bible, foible, edible, mandible, visible, audible, legible, terrible, possible, inedible, flexible, tangible, sensible, fungible, eligible, credible, horrible, feasible, inaudible.