Random good picture Not show
(1) She packed a small suitcase for the weekend.
(2) I took Friday off, and spent a long weekend visiting friends.
(3) I've been toiling away at this essay all weekend.
(4) We spent the weekend gadding about London and generally enjoying ourselves.
(5) She has gone to see her sister this weekend.
(6) 'Where are you going this weekend?' 'Nowhere special.'
(7) Every so often, she takes a weekend in London.
(8) He blamed Fiona for a lousy weekend.
(9) Are you doing anything over the weekend?
(10) The office is closed at the weekend.
(11) We have guests staying this weekend.
(12) The city centre really comes alive at the weekend.
(13) I gave the kitchen a spring-clean at the weekend.
(14) I don't work at the weekend.
(15) I'm going to spend the weekend just relaxing.
(16) The weather should continue to improve over the weekend.
(17) She's just had an article published in their weekend supplement.
(18) Thomas came down with chickenpox at the weekend.
(19) We're going hiking in the Lake District next weekend.
(20) Rain is forecast for the weekend.
(21) You can stay for the weekend if you like.
(22) I put my shoulder out of joint last weekend lifting heavy boxes.
(23) The fountain plays only at weekend.
(24) Cooler weather is forecast for the weekend.
(25) Two men were shot during fierce fighting last weekend.
(26) My new neighbor moved in last weekend and already we're on speaking terms.
(27) I'm going to meet Richard's parents for the first time this weekend. Sentencedict.com
(28) We have enough food to tide ourselves over the weekend.
(29) She had agreed to have dinner with him in town the following weekend.
(30) Have you got anything exciting lined up for the weekend?