Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) Sue Punton, the senior sister at the hospital's gerontology department believes that essential oils help geriatric patients in several ways.
(2) Specialized practice, particularly child care, metal health, gerontology and residential work.
(3) So, is the field of gerontology a plausible pursuit?
(4) It caters for the patients of gerontology and provides them with high - level and high - quality services.
(5) With the rapidity of population aging process, gerontology is becoming a science urgently needed in China.
(6) Chinese Association of Gerontology aggregate materials throughout the primaries, and has commissioned professional verification agency[Sentencedict.com ], ranked.
(7) Gerontology has suddenly become popular.
(8) The findings of this research were presented at the World Congress of Gerontology, Paris.
(9) Finally, IBG would organise and sponsor conferences dedicated to the field of biomedical gerontology.
(10) The logo must be creative and visualize the keywords: regeneration, medicine, gerontology.
(11) Jessica Evert of Ohio State University in Columbus examined the medical histories of over 400 centenarians (The Journals of Gerontology Series A, vol 58, p 232).
More similar words: paleontology, paleontologist, herpetology, haematology, entomology, chronology, theology, apology, biology, geology, etiology, ideology, astrology, phonology, anthology, etymology, neurology, morphology, technology, psychology, demonology, seismology, embryology, dendrology, methodology, archaeology, ornithology, neurobiology, microbiology, epistemology.