Random good picture Not show
1) Reindeer roam the tundra in large herds.
2) The Tundra Times, a weekly newspaper in Alaska, ceased publication this week.
3) Few plants grow in tundra regions.
4) The arctic tundra is at the top of the world around the North Pole.
5) Many tundra species occur in polar desert and forest as well,(http://sentencedict.com/tundra.html) but only in tundra do they dominate their communities.
6) Mountainous areas, coastal wetlands, tundra, and temperate forests are under particular threat.
7) The tundra is widely grazed by mammals, especially voles and lemmings that burrow in the undergrowth.
8) With each warm spell tundra and forest edges have moved north, only to be forced south again during cooler spells.
9) Tundra and high northern moorland, feeding mainly on lemmings and birds the size of Ptarmigan and Oystercatcher.
10) Small plants grew upon the tundra, and then the seeds buried with the bones hatched.
11) White-fronted geese also breed in low-lying, shrub by tundra.
12) Dawn is a tundra border crossed helplessly, as on a train.
13) How often do you mow the tundra?
14) In the tundra there is a massive growth of ground vegetation and insect life in a very short spring and summer.
15) Largest among the tundra herbivores are musk oxen and caribou.
16) Another tundra strategy is to make use of the sea.
17) A few reindeer were grazing on the sparse tundra.
18) Breeding on tundra and moors,[sentencedict.com] wintering mainly on coasts.
19) Photo Gallery: Aerial Landscapes Frost - flecked tundra pools dot the landscape of Canada's North Yukon National < ...
20) Will tundra start outgassing vast amounts of methane?
21) Snow flurries wafted in Saturday afternoon, mixing with the blowing sand and occasionally giving the Mall the look of winter tundra.
22) Just over a dozen species, marked with as asterisk in Table 3.7, are widespread on the tundra throughout the year.
23) These are summarized in Tables 3.3 and 3.4. 3.3.1 Northern plant communities Polar desert and tundra.
24) More exciting and exotic is a dash across the tundra bundled on a dogsled between a musher and his muscular mutts.
25) These are the environments that, in terms at least of summer climates, most closely match milder parts of the northern tundra.
26) Savannah animals differ from those of tropical rain forests, and these again from inhabitants of the tundra at high latitudes.
27) A plant that grows more than three feet about a meter is unusual on the tundra.
28) First, the chilly "Older Dryas" of 14, 700 to 13, 400 years ago transformed most of Europe from forest to tundra, like modern-day Siberia.
29) Above the tree line there is a zone that is generally called alpine tundra.
30) As such, Toyota will be increasing production of its Sienna minivan, RAV4 compact SUV, Tacoma small truck and Tundra full-size in the coming weeks.
More similar words: hindrance, sundry, hundred, laundry, round and round, scoundrel, conundrum, all and sundry, cyperus rotundus, brain drain, underground, kindred, tune, syndrome, wondrous, tunic, stunt, stung, tune in, fortune, tunnel, dendrology, stunned, attuned, stunning, fortunate, philodendron, mitochondria, hypochondria, opportune.