Random good picture Not show
1. The necessity of adding explaining lecture to didactics of mathematics is discussed. The paper points out the principle and concrete way of adding explaining lecture.
2. Science didactics in primary schools in one of these subjects.
3. The result shows that the different habitus grouping didactics for basketball teaching in college is a good teaching method. It can improve the achievement for all students.
4. Scientifically adapted didactics in the practice of teaching activities can produce satisfactory results.sentencedict.com
5. With the development of modern didactics, teaching strategy is increasingly attracting people's attention. "
6. The modern didactics is a brand new form of didactics, with comprehensiveness, openness, systematicness, and integratedness as its characteristic features.
7. This article reviews applications of heuristic didactics to pharmacology teaching.
8. The defects of research paradigm of chemistry didactics exist, and the reasons are various.
9. This article discusses the modern didactics of polyphonic classes for composition major in conservatories and analysis specific Chinese educational matters.
10. This article reviews the applications of heuristic didactics to pharmacology teaching.
11. The key feature of discussion didactics is the discussion between students guided by teacher.
12. In the view of didactics , the activity theory has its own uniquedeveloping history.
13. The author argues, from the prospective of history didactics, that in order to make sense of the world, especially of today's world, textbooks and curricula must embrace world history.
14. Then, the training objectives and students' knowledge structure of Didactics on college physics.
15. In particular, the effective communicative teaching has been one of the most advanced and interacted theoretical issues in the modern curriculum and didactics.
16. The real 3/4 didactic system to work with the famous platform Didactics , progressions, style and hip hop flavour.
17. Comenius is a milestone personality in the history of education. It was he who wrote the very first systematic theoretical work Magna Didactics , which was pedagogically specialized.
18. Based on the six aspects of selecting a kind of didactics, and according to the characteristic of the modern theory of education, the discussion didactics has great usability in teachers' training.
19. Didactics deduced from Dream in the Red Mansion sharply reflects the author's positive and negative didactical concept and modern consciousness of advocating democracy and equality on didactics.
20. It is thought of as a joint working area for elementary schools in Iceland and the university to construct and reflect knowledge about literature and literature didactics .
More similar words: didactic, tactic, practice, practical, practiced, practically, in practice, impractical, malpractice, out of practice, sharp practice, political action committee, genetics, politics, athletics, semantics, acoustics, aesthetics, statistics, gymnastics, linguistics, active, action, faction, exacting, in action, reaction, activity, activist, fraction.