Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) A rebel faction has split away from the main group.
(2) Faction almost broke up the party.
(3) Faction and self-interest appear to be the norm.
(4) The Red Army Faction tried to undermine the state by terror tactics .
(5) Billy the Kid was among the McSween faction.
(6) In each case, the faction which gained control of the king's person gained control of government.
(7) The limits of liberalisation were set by the faction within the party which held power.
(8) There also is a faction that claims it resembles venison.
(9) The party's ageing faction leaders, says Mr Segni, have turned into pure power brokers.
(10) The faction never won a majority, but the party was increasingly circumspect in appearing unpatriotic.
(11) The disintegration of the Takeshita faction was seen as a mixed blessing for Miyazawa.
(12) The black shadow of the Red Army Faction.
(13) This switch by an important faction of Austrasian magnates may be related to developments at court.
(14) The Matiba faction demanded a direct secret ballot of all party members while Odinga insisted on an indirect method.
(15) However, the Colorados' Batllismo Radical faction, which hitherto had had one representative in the Cabinet pulled out of the coalition.
(16) The faction was formally inaugurated on Dec. 18.
(17) Mr Berisha has more trouble with the party's increasingly vocal nationalist faction.
(18) The new leadership represented a further defeat for his faction within the party.
(19) In 1909 Lenin succeeded in having Bogdanov expelled from the Bolshevik faction.
(20) But the church is also divided, with a more moderate faction overshadowed by the hard-line nationalists.
(21) On the other hand, Vanguard, published by the rival faction, took the opposite position in its January 1988 issue.
(22) The capital has remained an area of open fighting between armed bands under the control of no one faction.
(23) The only woman included within the Cabinet was Akiko Santo, a television presenter and member of the Takeshita faction. Sentencedict.com
(24) In Cable Street itself, the main battle took place between the police and the anti-Mosley faction.
(25) As leader of the Liberal Democrats' largest and wealthiest faction, Mr Takeshita wields enormous clout.
(26) A new Central Committee was elected and the Bolshevik faction became a fully-fledged independent party.
(27) Conrad refused, and war broke out between the Guelph faction and the emperor.
(28) Most of those who left were members of the faction associated with Roh Tae Woo, the largest grouping within the party.
(29) Another witness describes how he was captured by the rival faction and forced to dig graves to bury their dead.
(30) This reflected the boycotting of elections by all but one faction of the Akali Dal and the threat of violence by Sikh militants.
More similar words: benefaction, satisfaction, factious, factitious, action, reaction, fraction, attraction, take action, interaction, transaction, practitioner, fractious, diction, section, fiction, auction, election, reduction, eviction, sanction, function, direction, nonfiction, extinction, infection, affection, abduction, selection, non-fiction.