Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Politics, as a pracitice, whatever its professions, has always been the systematic organization of hatreds.
6. There is a holy, mistaken zeal in politics, as well as religion, by per-suading others we convince.
7. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. He first dabbled in politics when he was at law school.
9. The second world war kindled his enthusiasm for politics.
10. Her interest in politics began to overshadow her desire to be a poet.
11. The interplay between the new politics and the modern media will unbalance the political process and inhibit its workings.
12. Her interests are in the realm of practical politics.
13. My line of work is entirely unrelated to politics.
14. Back on the island, he dedicated himself to politics.
15. Politics does not seem to interest him at all.
16. She doesn't have any understanding of politics/human nature/what it takes to be a good manager.
17. He studied politics and economics at Yale.
18. She actively participates in local politics.
19. She was active in local politics for many years.
20. He is a student of international politics.
21. My father and I have similar views on politics.
22. Her lifestyle was out of kilter with her politics.
23. Foreign domination had a malign influence on local politics.
24. He's a big shot in Chilean politics.
25. The professor's a radical in politics but a conservative dresser.
26. They explicitly denied that they are involved in mainline politics.
27. Their success does not necessarily reflect a leftward shift in politics.
28. He's one of the movers and shakers in Florida politics.
29. He complained that there was a tendency to equate right-wing politics with self-interest.
30. Only a small minority of students is / are interested in politics these days.
More similar words: politic, political, politically, politician, political party, polity, impolite, politely, impolitely, cosmopolitan, impoliteness, metropolitan, policy, police, polish, frolicsome, polished, policeman, metropolis, acoustics, aesthetics, semantics, monolith, statistics, coalition, litigious, critic, polytheistic, litigation, facilities.