Random good picture Not show
1. Have you never heard of psychosis, or catatonia or schizophrenia... three completely different conditions?All affect the mind in a completely different way.
2. Within 24 hours, seizures and catatonia developed in the patient.
3. Other parents, upon learning that their child had been replaced by changelings, had their hair turn white overnight, were stunned into 36)catatonia , heart attacks, or sudden death.
4. Medical characterized by catatonia especially either rigidity or extreme laxness of limbs.
5. All it takes is an errant instruction or a stray misreading of a single switch to send this wonderful golem into a state of catatonia.
6. Because obstacle of this ill spirit, mood is more outstanding, ever named before for " the catatonia before classics " , " insecurity of classics early days is asked for integratedly " .
7. Classics early days has a headache to be the expression of catatonia of classics early days more, have a headache show periodic bilge spasmodically painful or jump painful.
More similar words: catatonic, patagonia, newtonian, hypotonia, hypertonia, plutonian, bostonian, atonic, platonic, natatorium, platonism, melatonin, Platonic love, neoplatonism, ionia, hiatal hernia, begonia, aphonia, ammonia, laconia, devonian, colonial, demoniac, Baconian, baronial, draconian, gorgonian, pneumonia, dysphonia, macedonia.