Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. I was absolutely staggered when I saw the bill.
2. He staggered on the uneven surface of the car park.
3. He lost his balance, staggered back against the rail and toppled over.
4. I was staggered at her rudeness.
5. The baby dog staggered to me.
6. The injured woman staggered to her feet.
7. Dazed survivors staggered from the wreckage.
8. I staggered and had to clutch at a chair for support.
9. They staggered in a zigzag across the tarmac.
10. She staggered blindly off into the darkness.
11. The boy was very unsteady and had staggered around when he got up.
12. I was staggered at the prices.
13. The difficulty of examination staggered him.
14. Andy staggered in last night drunk as a lord.
15. Ben staggered and slumped onto the floor.
16. He staggered home,[sentencedict.com] drunk.
17. She staggered to her feet and tottered unsteadily across the room.
18. Karen staggered along under the weight of her backpack.
19. I was staggered at the amount of money the ring cost.
20. He staggered to his feet.
21. He staggered drunkenly toward the door.
22. The lamb staggered to its feet and took its first suck of milk.
23. He staggered in and dropped into a chair.
24. He staggered drunkenly to his feet.
25. The post on the building staggered violently in the wind.
26. He staggered around the playground(http://Sentencedict.com), screaming in agony.
27. I was simply staggered by the heat of the Argentinian high-summer.
28. He staggered a little under the weight of his backpack.
29. He staggered and collapsed as if poleaxed.
30. I hooked his foot when he passed me and he staggered but didn't fall.
More similar words: stagger, exaggerate, endangered, ragged, bigger, trigger, stage, a stage, hostage, upstage, stagnant, at this stage, heredity, altered, sheltered, belligerent, shattered, bewildered, unfettered, hunkered down, well-mannered, be considered as, here and there, suggest, doggedly, shaggy, suggestion, haggard, baggage, tag.