Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Meanwhile, there is no bulbi hypertonia or center damage on the optical.
2. Objective To explore the cause of ocular hypertonia after operation of direct cyclopexy for traumatic cyclodialysis.
3. Whether there is in the hypertonia stupor course of treatment should observe the hydrocephalus dry time symptom closely, like headache, disgusting, vomit and so on.
4. Plays the note to recover the hypertonia non-alkone sickness poison.sentencedict .com
5. There were 7 eyes(6.2%) with corneal endothelium edema, 4 eyes(3.5%) with bulbi hypertonia, and all of symptom disappeared after dealing.
6. Continue objectives and touch and massage approaches for conditions of hypotonia , hypertonia, sensory dysfunction, gastro-intestinal issues, and visual impairments.
7. After total autonomic blockade, the intrinsic sinus rhythm in athletes is slower than in non-athletes, indicating that sinus bradycardia is not only the result of vagal hypertonia.
8. Objectives, and touch and massage approaches for conditions of hypotonia , hypertonia, sensory dysfunction, gastro-intestinal issues, and visual impairments.
9. Methods: We made rat models that were suffered from spinal injury and had marked muscular hypertonia .
10. A special teacher was leading a group of child, there are Down's child, ADHD child, speech delayed child and hypertonia child in this group.
More similar words: hypertonic, hypercapnia, hypersomnia, hypertext, hypersonic, hyperthermia, hypertrophy, hypertension, overtone, undertone, hyperthyroidism, newtonian, hypotonic, mother tongue, plutonian, bostonian, hypertext markup language, hypertext transfer protocol, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, hyper, hype, hype up, hyperemia, hyperbole, hyperlink, hyperbola, hyperopia, hyperbolic, hyperspace, hyperactive.