Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This authenticity seems to incorporate and synthesize suffering, to give a profound and valued richness to a whole life.
2. And he has this uncanny ability to synthesize concepts from a few isolated observations.
3. The spider can synthesize several different silk proteins.
4. It is possible to synthesize all your personal and career needs to find out which career will give you the most satisfaction.
5. A new process has been developed to synthesize dimethoxy methyl acetoacetate with dimethoxyacetic acid methyl ester and methyl acetate in the presence of sodium methanol.
6. OBJECTIVE To find a new way to synthesize scopoletin.
7. OBJECTIVE:To synthesize Tacrine, a new drug for the treatment of Alzheimer′s disease.
8. Telomerase is RNA dependent DNA polymerase, acts to synthesize DNA repeat fragment of telomeres , which is associated with immortalization of cells.
9. We used DC arc discharge to synthesize carbon nanotubes.
9. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
10. Aim To synthesize lanoconazole and the key intermediate 1-(2-chlorophenyl)-1, 2- ethanediol dimethanesulfonate in a simple way.
11. In this paper, we adopt prepolymer method to synthesize casting PU elastomer.
12. Using antiphase suspension polymerization to synthesize the high hygroscopicity resin.
13. Objective To synthesize nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug oxaprozin.
14. Many microorganisms synthesize and excrete compounds which are selectively toxic to other microorganisms.
15. Aim : To synthesize two kinds of amoxicillin artificial antigen.
16. Objective:To synthesize bilin binding protein(BBP) gene sequence, express BBP efficiently in Escherichia coli and purify the recombinant protein.
17. There are many amino acids that the body cannot synthesize itself.
18. As they move upwards they lose their nuclei and synthesize the special proteins like keratin that give the skin its protective toughness.
19. The facilitator duly notes each comment, then asks your group to process and synthesize what you have heard.
20. Often a single chemical reaction is not sufficient to synthesize a useful end-product.
21. Around the well was an incongruous array of advanced mining machinery and laboratory equipment to analyse and synthesize drugs.
22. Methods Diethyl phthalate and diethyl succinate were used for raw material to synthesize the Rubidate.
23. A set of coupling reactor and distillation column to synthesize cyclohexane was put forward.
24. In most cases, 1,3-dipolar cycloaddition of azides with acetylenes is the only way to synthesize substituted 1,2,3-triazoles.
25. Methods: acid react with methyl alcohol and alcohol to synthesize methyl ester and ethyl ester compounds.
26. At germination, the embryo produces gibberellin, which stimulates the aleurone layer to synthesize enzymes, especially amylase.
27. This proved that a more suitable reactant than urea to synthesize Keto - RDX.
28. We designed a kind of fuzzy illation method with enhancement property to synthesize some kinds of seismic event discrimination criterions.
29. Named "Applause, " the rose is genetically modified to synthesize delphinidin, a pigment found in most blue flowers.
30. The so-called plastic, it is in fact a kind of synthetic resin, the shape with the natural resin of pine resin in the similar, but has the power to synthesize chemically, and is called plastic.
More similar words: on the side, size up, emphasize, sizeable, thesis, synchronize, hesitant, hesitate, antithesis, hypothesis, on the spot, parentheses, in the shape of, synapse, syndrome, idiosyncrasy, idiosyncratic, these, chest, catches, all the same, the same as, war chest, just the same, for the sake of, resist, desist, design, beside, desire.