Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He did it out of pure benevolence.
2. A bit of benevolence from people in power is not what we need.
3. I didn't offer to give my benevolence.
4. However, Hume thought that qualities other than benevolence were virtuous if they produced the feeling of approval.
5. And he comprehended fully how great is the benevolence of the boundlessly compassionate Kuan Yin.
6. Hutcheson over-simplified and distorted the truth by treating benevolence as the one moral desideratum.
7. Religion is a teacher of love, kindness, sympathy, benevolence and morality, trying to improve human nature. Dr T.P.Chia
8. Politeness is fictitious benevolence. Samuel Johnson
9. Benevolence, moral righteousness and propriety were three important components of Confucian ethics.
10. His cosmopolitan benevolence impartially extended to all races and to all creeds.
11. Peach kernel, angelica, til, cultivated land, chaulmoogra benevolence the effect that reaches almond to wait to all have skin of the embellish that protect skin, some still can raise blood.
12. Mr. Whitelaw's benevolence would descend like soothing balm.
13. The benevolence in Chinese civilization emphasizes not only the solicitude and compassionateness, but also the spirit of self-giving altruism to love the families and others.
14. Confucius's "Ren" has three levels: compassion, benevolence, kindheartedness.
15. Benevolence, perfection and kindness are interlinked, which is the initial statement of the combination of humanitarianism and artistic ontology, and this statement is in the interest of humanity.
16. There are five DE: jade of benevolence, righteousness, wisdom, brave, clean. An ancient Chinese gentleman with jade bede, gentleman will peja jade, jade, gentleman invincible not to body.
17. Blatant benevolence allows women to demonstrate the latter . There is, however, a confounding observation.
18. If national pride is ever justifiable or excusable it is when it springs, not from power or riches, grandeur of glory, but from convicton of ntational innocence, iformation, and benevolence.
19. The strength of altruism lies in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
20. in the fact that altruistic acts undeniably occur in any society and that moral codes universally advocate altruism or benevolence and condemn selfishness.
21. August was reserved for Henderson House, where Grandmother Robinson presided with austere benevolence.
22. Cops in twos and threes huddle, lightly tap their thighs with night sticks and smile at me with benevolence.
23. He was a cipher to me, a silent man of abstracted benevolence, and I never got to know him well.
24. It is less important that people gain sustenance from philanthropic benevolence than that gestures are seen to be made.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Topaz searched his face for some indication that her mission would be successful, but she found no hint of benevolence.
26. "Big Zhi" analysis of the Meiji moral turpitude since the reasons put forward the "ancestral-based training Code specifically Ming benevolence Chunghsiao" approach, attitude is very clear.
27. The religious implications embodied by Dunhuang art regeneration are not the religion in the proper sense, rather, they refer to consistent benevolence and freedom under modern context.
28. The life ideals of the Confucianists were expressing the benevolence to make themselves feel happy in spirit, and getting rid of nuisances to be free from care.
29. The humanism in Chinese ancient book collection culture is embodied through benevolence , lovingness and cheerfulness.
30. There are two deficiencies on the germinal Confucianism. Firstly, our research on the idea of Confucius" benevolence have a misapprehend."
More similar words: benevolent, malevolence, malevolent, malevolently, violence, insolence, ambivalence, equivalence, obsolescence, benefit, beneath, evolve, bench, beneficial, benefit from, revolving, evolution, devolution, revolution, violent, revolve around, revolutionary, violently, gentleness, glorious revolution, equivalency, tolerance, hence, fence, sequence.