Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) He's becoming increasingly exasperated with the situation.
(2) I was exasperated by all the noise.
(3) We were exasperated at his ill behaviour.
(4) The sheer futility of it all exasperates her.
(5) It's so exasperating when he won't listen to a word that I say.
(6) She was becoming exasperated with all the questions they were asking.
(7) Hardie could be exasperating to his colleagues.
(8) Our team's failure is very exasperating.
(9) You have this exasperating habit of never looking at me!
(10) I was exasperated at her ill behaviour.
(11) It's exasperating to run for a train and then miss it by half a minute.
(12) To see my body literally wither away before my eyes was exasperating.
(13) It exasperates me to hear comments like that.
(14) She was exasperated against the informer.
(15) She was exasperated at/by his stupidity.
(16) The president was clearly exasperated by the whole saga.
(17) He was becoming exasperated with the child.
(18) The teachers were exasperated at / by Bob's cheat in the examination.
(19) He's probably the most exasperating man I've ever met.
(20) This only seemed to exasperate the situation and it was some time before order was restored.
(21) He had begun to exasperate her at last.
(22) Puns exasperate after a while , tall tales a certain sameness[Sentencedict.com], misspelling a strain to read.
(23) He shouted in an exasperate voice.
(24) R: young man, do not exasperate a man who neglects the dead!
(25) It'showed the trend with the exasperate terms of trade of the developing country.
(26) Fathers , do not exasperate your children; instead, bring them the training and instruction of the Lord.
(27) 'Why won't you answer me?' he asked in an exasperated voice.
(28) He had had no expectation of doing more than exasperate, and supply a distraction.
(29) I have stomach ulcer, often drink coffee can make an illness exasperate?
(30) Be in hospital, move the mutation that waits for an environment, what can cause gawkish symptom is exasperate, bring about melancholia shape to wait.
More similar words: exasperation, exaggerate, desperate, desperately, operate, berate, literate, moderate, tolerate, cooperate, liberate, federate, generate, reiterate, illiterate, adulterate, inveterate, deliberate, accelerate, commiserate, cooperate with, deliberately, aspect, aspiration, exanimate, exacerbate, operator, operation, operating, imperative.