Random good picture Not show
1. Guerrillas have pledged to intensify the armed struggle against the new government.
2. Germany and France pledged to maintain the differential between their two currencies.
3. The UN pledged to help supervise the clearance of mines.
4. The minister has pledged his whole-hearted support for the scheme.
5. Junior and middle-ranking civil servants have pledged to join the indefinite strike.
6. They have pledged to end racial discrimination in areas such as employment.
7. The government pledged to rehouse the refugees.
8. He pledged his gold watch to pay for her birthday gift.
9. He again pledged to forge ahead with his plans for reform.
10. The government has pledged to reduce the amount of chemicals used in food production.
11. The two lovers pledged to stick by each other in fair weather or foul.
12. The president pledged to respect the existing frontiers between the two countries.
13. He pledged that there would be no whitewash and that the police would carry out a full investigation.
14. The government pledged their support for the plan.
15. The company has pledged to investigate claims that its products are unsafe.
16. The treaty pledged mutual assistance in the event of an attack on either country.
17. The local council has pledged to clamp down on litter louts on the beach.
18. The new governor pledged to reduce crime.
19. Moore pledged $100,000 to the orchestra at the fund-raising dinner.
20. The group has pledged that they will continue campaigning.
21. The government has pledged to clean up industrial emissions.
22. She pledged her jewellery as security for a ￡50 000 loan.
23. The PM pledged to make life better for the poorest families.
24. The group has pledged to continue campaigning.
25. Mr Dudley has pledged to give any award to charity.
26. Many TV celebrities have already pledged their support to the appeal.
27. Herrera pledged that his company will give aid to schools.
28. The government has pledged to give the promotion of democracy higher priority.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. They have already pledged billions of dollars in aid.
30. They have pledged their support for our case.
More similar words: pledge, ledger, knowledge, acknowledge, general ledger, acknowledgement, edge, abridged, alleged, ragged, managed, engaged, obliged, allegedly, doggedly, challenged, engaged in, fudge, ridge, gadget, budget, discouraged, fridge, trudge, bridge, abridge, drudgery, dislodge, plea, gabled.