Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. However, impedance cardiography, which has been shown to be a reliable alternative to cardiac catheterization, offers a noninvasive method of screening such patients.
2. These results indicate that the method of admittance cardiography is of important clinical value in the analysis of hypertension and hypertensive heart diseases.
3. After 6-week treatment,(Sentence dictionary) Holter and ultrasound cardiography were performed.
4. Therefore, the admittance cardiography is an advisable method for the measurment of SV.
5. The cardiac functions were measured by the impedance cardiography and the transthoracic admittance plethysmography in 200 hypertensive patients and normal subjects.
6. The trans-esophageal cardiography showed no thrombus formation but heavy calcification of mitral valves, which was believed to be the predisposing factor of retinal arteries occlusion.
7. Objective To evaluate the reliability of whole-body impedance cardiography(WBIC)and thermodilution(TD)in measuring cardiac output.
8. Methods: Analyses of clinical, ultasound cardiography and coronary angiography (CAG) materials were performed in 92 patients with ICM.
9. ResultsNumerous ventricular trabeculae and deep intertrabecular recesses, as well as left ventricular dilatations were found under ultrasonic cardiography.
10. Conclusion: The patient with ICM is often company with extensive coronary artery disease. CAG and ultrasound cardiography are of decided diagnostic value.
11. Methods 2 cases of intravenous leimyomatosis extending to right heart were examined by abdomen B ultrasonography, ultrasound cardiography and enhanced CT scan.
12. Objective To Validte the Yeliabil of left ventricle ejection fraction ( LEF ) measured by reconstructed impedance cardiography ( RICG ).
13. ACUSON Sequoia Echo 256 deliver a new level of diagnostic confidence in echo cardiography.
14. Conclusion: It has no specific clinical charactors in NVM. Echo- cardiography is the best method to dia...
15. This paper outlined the basic principle and waves of impedance cardiography and the uses in clinic and anaestnesiology.
16. The incidence of heart abnormity was 36% with ultrasonic cardiography, including mild pulmonary artery hypertension, pericardial effusion and myocardiopathy.
17. A total of 109 patients underwent physical examination, electrocardiogram and echo cardiography.
18. Method Left ventricular diastolic function was studied with pulsed doppler echo cardiography before and after vein administration Xinxuetong in angina pectoris patients.
More similar words: echocardiography, magnetocardiography, electrocardiography, cardiograph, electrocardiograph, radiography, cardiogram, echocardiogram, phonocardiogram, electrocardiogram, biography, radiograph, idiographic, hagiography, angiography, radiographic, bibliography, biogeography, historiography, arteriography, autobiography, cholangiography, cartography, biographer, heliograph, cardiogenic, physical geography, bibliographer, biographical, geography.