Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Objective To compare the diagnostic value of dynamic electrocardiography ( DCG ) and tilt table test ( TTT ) on syncope.
2. Objective To study electrocardiography diagnosis of ischemia in patients with ventricular pacing.
3. Methods: The Electrocardiography ( ECG ) and DCG of 68 children with suspicious viral myocarditis were analyzed.
4. Abstract Dynamic electrocardiography ( DCG ) and autopsy findings in 47 elderly cases were analysed.
5. This paper describes the suppositional grounding circuit of isolation power and isolation signal of the electrocardiography.
5. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
6. Because of their simplicity, bipolar lead systems were the first to be used in clinical electrocardiography.
7. Three unipolar limb leads are conventionally employed in clinical electrocardiography.
8. And early contact noise workers tended to have low blood pressure, and more had got abnormity of electrocardiography, 7.04 percent sinus arrhythmia and 5.63 percent sinus bradycardia.
9. Objective To compare the effect of sotalol and amiodarone on exercise electrocardiography and hemodynamics.
10. Physical examination reealed a pulse of 38 beats per minute. Electrocardiography was performed. What is the diagnosis?
11. Objective To explore the diagnostic value of the ambulatory electrocardiography ( DCG ) in children with paroxysmal symptoms.
More similar words: electrocardiograph, electrocardiogram, echocardiography, magnetocardiography, cardiograph, electroencephalography, echocardiogram, electroencephalograph, phonocardiogram, radiography, cardiogram, spectrograph, electromyogram, biography, radiograph, idiographic, angiography, hagiography, radiographic, bibliography, biogeography, electroencephalogram, arteriography, autobiography, historiography, cholangiography, cartography, electrocute, electrocution, astrophotography.