1. An echocardiogram showed dilatation of the pulmonary artery and tricuspid regurgitation.
2. In familial cases without a gene defect regular echocardiograms are the only practicable screening method.
3. During an echocardiogram, reflected sound waves outline the heart's structure completely.
4. Conclusion Echocardiogram is an important basis on estimating the curative effect of inner - tunnel surgery.
5. Echocardiogram. In this noninvasive test, a hand-held device (transducer) placed on your chest uses sound waves to produce images of your heart's size, structure and motion.
6. Electrocardiogram, ambulant ECG, ambulant blood pressure and echocardiogram were all studied before treatment and after treatment 6, 12 and 18 months.
7. The diagnosis was mainly based on electrocardiogram and echocardiogram.
8. An echocardiogram also might be misleading.
9. Conclusion Echocardiogram indexes may have reference value to clinical study of left ventricular diastolic function of agedness hypertension.
10. An echocardiogram is the most useful test for diagnosing MVP.
11. Abdominal ultrasound examinations showed cirrhosis, portal hypertension, splenomegaly. Echocardiogram showed left ventricular myohypertrophia[sentencedict.com], mild mitral and tricuspid valve insufficiency.
12. Diagnosis of ALCAPA syndrome can be made by echocardiogram , but this is not fully satisfactory.
13. Conclusion Echocardiogram by thoraces possess important clinic value in diagnosis, orientation, therapeutic decision-making, estimating prognosis of infective endocarditis valve excrescence.
14. Objective To comparatively analyze the echocardiogram indexes of agedness hypertension.
15. The value of Chest X-ray, ECG, Doppler echocardiogram and aortography in diagnosis of the disease was discussed.
16. Echocardiogram test uses sound waves to create a moving picture of your heart.
17. Objective To evaluate clinic value of echocardiogram diagnosis on aneurysm of thoracic aorta.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
18. An echocardiogram is the most useful test to diagnose heart failure.
19. Conclusion Doppler echocardiogram is important in diagnosing and differentiating pulmonary stenosis.
20. Transthoracic echocardiogram examination of 3-month follow-up showed that occluder in 61 patients was placed well, had normal morphology, without thrombopoiesis.
21. You should have an echocardiogram every 6 –10 weeks throughout pregnancy.
22. Left ventricular ejection fraction(EF) and fractional shortening(FS) were measured on the M-mode echocardiogram at parasternal long axis view.
23. The most appropriate study to obtain in patients suspected of having PH is an echocardiogram.
24. Methods 23 MI patients with ventricular aneurysm confirmed by left ventricular were observed for electrocardiogram (ECG), echocardiogram (ECHO), coronary disease and collateral vessels formation.
25. The most common imaging tests are the nuclear stress test and the stress echocardiogram.
26. The most useful test for diagnosing MVP is an echocardiogram with Doppler ultrasound.
27. Methods The shape, size, echo, distribution and valve injure of cardiac valve excrescent were detected with echocardiogram by thoraces in 28 cases with infective endocarditis.
28. Methods 4 cases of congenital pulmonary vein stenosis were analyzed by the colour Doppler echocardiogram.
29. This paper provides a method to segment the contour of Valve in echocardiogram automatically.
30. Other imaging studies to consider include ultrasound to evaluate for renal angiomyolipomas or renal cysts, as well as cardiac CT or echocardiogram to evaluate for rhabdomyoma.
More similar words: echocardiography, electrocardiogram, cardiogram, electrocardiograph, cardiograph, radiogram, cardiogenic, radiograph, angiogram, cardiology, myocardial, bronchogram, myocarditis, endocardial, cardiomegaly, cardiologist, endocarditis, cardiomyopathy, cardiovascular, cardiopulmonary, pericardiocentesis, myocardial infarction, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, biography, biographer, cardiac arrest, hagiography, biogeography, biographical, bibliography.