Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This is displayed on the electro-cardiograph screen, along with heart rate.
2. During the entire study the subjects electrocardiograph was displayed on a monitor.
3. Objective To develop a portable electrocardiograph ( ECG ) monitor with wireless data communication.
4. Electrocardiograph is a noninvasive medical device most frequently used in diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases.
5. A new microcomputerized Fetal Electrocardiograph (FECG) is presented in this paper.
6. A thermal print system for an electrocardiograph based on ARM 9 MCU is introduced.
7. Electrocardiograph ( ECG ) is one of the most important electrical apparatus medical universities and colleges.
8. You'll have to take an electrocardiograph examination.
9. It accord with demand of digital electrocardiograph.
10. For instance, electrocardiograph can detect heart's condition. Electroencephalograph can detect brain's condition.
11. Conclusion The electrocardiogram by fetal electrocardiograph can best show atrial P waves, and can be used for the diagnosis of arrhythmia.
12. Results The forceful test of electrocardiograph directly promotes the qualified rate and effectively assures the clinical appliance of electro- cardiograph.
13. Objective To develop a portable multifunctional electrocardiograph ( ECG ) and blood pressure monitor with its convenience to use.
14. The stimulator measures electrocardiograph signals, automatically extracts R wave and uses it as the trigger to control the timing of the magnetic field discharge.
15. Electrocardiograph is developing toward 12 - Channel synchronization sampling ECG.
16. Control experiment with general electrocardiograph, the result indicates the system meets the request of sickroom wardship and no misinformation alarm.
17. You must have an electrocardiograph examination.
18. This article describes the design of electrocardiograph signal acquisition module based on PASCO system.
19. Objective To detect the quality assurance of medical measure equipment by the test administration of electrocardiograph.
19. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
20. Methods: The voltage of QRS wave were measured with 12 leads electrocardiogram by electrocardiograph.
21. Baseline wander is one of the important factors that affect the detective of electrocardiograph.
More similar words: electrocardiogram, echocardiography, cardiograph, electroencephalography, electromyogram, radiograph, electroencephalogram, electrocute, electrocution, biography, biographer, hagiography, bibliography, biogeography, biographical, electromagnetic spectrum, autobiography, autobiographical, electron, electrode, cartography, cartographer, cartographic, electronic, electronics, electrolyte, electroscope, electrothermal, electrolysis, electromagnet.