Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Although magnetocardiography (MCG) signal is gained using SQUID in shielding rooms, measuring errors inevitably exist in its measuring process.
2. Objective To appraise the diagnostic value of magnetocardiography (MCG) in coronary heart disease (CHD) patients with normal resting electrocardiogram (ECG).
3. How to extract the magnetocardiography (MCG) signals from the background noises and attenuate the noise is the key element of MCG signal processing.
4. The magnetocardiography (MCG) is a new medical measurement device for diagnosing the heart diseases.
5. In this paper, an analysis of the basic principles of superconducting magnetocardiography system was presented, as well as its core component of SQUID.
More similar words: echocardiography, electrocardiograph, cardiograph, echocardiogram, electrocardiogram, cardiogram, biography, radiograph, idiographic, hagiography, angiography, biogeography, bibliography, autobiography, cartography, magnetosphere, biographer, physical geography, cardiogenic, biographical, geography, sonography, holography, xerography, demography, topography, tomography, typography, iconography, chirography.