Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Easy on the tech talk, brainiac!
2. EXAMPLE: The famous mathematician is a brainiac who would rather work on solving complex mathematical problems than sleep at night.
3. Homer marvels at a "myCube, " a glowing device "fueled by dreams and powered by imagination, " according to the haughty employee behind the "Brainiac Bar."
4. Got to say, the whole brainiac, gear-head thing...very hot.
5. No, I meant, has he ever been involved with someone who wasn't a brainiac?
6. What he makes clear is that the awards are not like Nobel prizes, or some brainiac version of Oscars — a recognition of achievement over the past year, or the winners' career output.
More similar words: brain drain, brain, raining, training, brainstorm, brainstorming, maniac, maniacally, insomniac, against the grain, braid, miniature, braided, upbraid, augustinian, Palestinian, rain, rainy, train, grain, drain, strain, sprain, grains, grained, trainer, terrain, raincoat, by train, rainbow.